• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Goodwin10

Goodwin 10’s Championship White Civic Type R FK2

So I’ve picked up a 2016 Civic Type R GT in the iconic championship white! A few mods have already been carried out before I purchased it, which include: Centre resonator delete Injen intake Airtec intercooler FK8 floating discs EBC yellowstuff pads 20mm spacers all round Yokohama AD08RS tyres...
  2. Goodwin10

Goodwin 10’s Championship White Civic Type R FK2

The long overdue replacement for my EP3. Managed to get a photo of them both together before the EP3 departed.
  3. Goodwin10

Goodwin10's Cosmic Civic Type R!

So, this is the last update on my EP3.. After 10 years and 9 months of ownership, I’ve said goodbye to the EP3. She’ll be missed, but I’m very happy with its replacement. A new thread will appear soon!
  4. Goodwin10

Sorry, I’ve only just seen this. Yes you’ll need at least the front/rear camber adjustability. I guess it could still be set up at standard height? No I don’t remember the specs, I don’t have the paperwork anymore, I’m sure I found them on here somewhere.
  5. Goodwin10

Well, its been over 10 years since the original post. So its probably time for an update! It is currently sitting on 114k now and still being daily driven. Serviced and MOT'd each year at my local Honda dealer, which I also work for ;) Here's a list of what's been done over the past 10 years...
  6. Goodwin10

AEM V2 Help?

Anybody?
  7. Goodwin10

AEM V2 Help?

Alright guys, I bought this AEM V2 locally ages ago, and it doesn't seem to fit my EP3... Everything is in the right place but the filter rests on the steering arm. Looking at other AEM V2's, they seem to curve round more for the EP3. Here's some pictures so you can see what I mean...
  8. Goodwin10

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

That is looking awesome! I look forward to seeing it!
  9. Goodwin10

Black 96 Spec Dc2

That's one awesome DC2, I'd love to have one too!
  10. Goodwin10

Haha! I bet you do ;) I took the photos at Anglia Square in Norwich, There's loads of graffiti there :) Cheers for the comments guys :)
  11. Goodwin10

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

I recognise this lovely motor! I work at Lings Honda haha! I love your Spoon exhaust!
  12. Goodwin10

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

Very nice DC5 buddy! Very jealous that you're only 19 and you've got one! I'll keep a look out for you as I'm in Norwich too :) Looking forward to seeing some updates soon, rather than seeing everyone else clogging your thread up...
  13. Goodwin10

Just a few pictures :)
  14. Goodwin10

CTR Facelift owners.. What headlight bulbs do you use?

Think I may go with the Bluevision bulbs too! Cheers pal.
  15. Goodwin10

CTR Facelift owners.. What headlight bulbs do you use?

As the title says really guys! I recently got some cheap ice blue xenon look ones on ebay, and only lasted a few weeks! So I'm looking into the more expensive/better bulbs. So which ones do you guys use? I'm not looking to fit a HID kit or anything, just want a 'whiter' light :) Cheers!
  16. Goodwin10

Right, well I got my CTR at the begining of this October :) I've always wanted one and getting recently getting a new job, at Honda ;) And getting that little bit older (22 now!) the opportunity to get one was here! It's not my first Honda, I had an EJ6 Civic coupe, which I loved! It was a...
Back