• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Goodwin10

Goodwin 10’s Championship White Civic Type R FK2

The long overdue replacement for my EP3. Managed to get a photo of them both together before the EP3 departed.
  2. Goodwin10

AEM V2 Help?

Alright guys, I bought this AEM V2 locally ages ago, and it doesn't seem to fit my EP3... Everything is in the right place but the filter rests on the steering arm. Looking at other AEM V2's, they seem to curve round more for the EP3. Here's some pictures so you can see what I mean...
  3. Goodwin10

CTR Facelift owners.. What headlight bulbs do you use?

As the title says really guys! I recently got some cheap ice blue xenon look ones on ebay, and only lasted a few weeks! So I'm looking into the more expensive/better bulbs. So which ones do you guys use? I'm not looking to fit a HID kit or anything, just want a 'whiter' light :) Cheers!
  4. Goodwin10

Goodwin10's Cosmic Civic Type R!

Right, well I got my CTR at the begining of this October :) I've always wanted one and getting recently getting a new job, at Honda ;) And getting that little bit older (22 now!) the opportunity to get one was here! It's not my first Honda, I had an EJ6 Civic coupe, which I loved! It was a...
Back