• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. akimbo

This is my EP3, check it out and advice on what to do next is very welcome :)

So hi Vtec lovers I thought it was time i uploaded a few pics and details on the work I have been doing over the last few months and hopefully discuss with fellow Vtec lovers what to do next. Take a look at what I have and please feel free to comment on anything bearing in mind im fairly new...
  2. akimbo

Cold Start idle hunting issue maybe K-pro?

Hi people. On cold start my ep3 idles at around 2000 rpm which i know is normal for 5 or so minutes until warm the problem is it hunts up and down, its not constant just now and again no real pattern.... im thinking this is a side affect of the K-pro and adjusting the idle valve duty cylce...
  3. akimbo

Ep3 Inner CV joint

Hi guys im Andrew new to the awesome world of type R's :) Im having trouble locating an O/S inner Cv joint for my civic without paying a fortune for a spanking new drive shaft, i would settle with replacement bearings! It has lots of play and i also think its messed up my center shaft bearing...
Back