• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

1st to 2nd gear ARGH and VTEC fault

So VTEC'ing or high RPM on 1-2nd gear is not good? :confused:
  2. S

Choosing Intake, can't decide

i bought tegiwa m, and can't believe the throttle response compared to AEM V2 which suffers from heatsoak. i'm still on standard ecu, so can't wait until i get a decent map on it! thanks to 4kas for refering me to dave top lad! dave fitted my intake for free.
  3. S

i ended up getting tegiwa m as hydrolock buggs me. thanks lads.
  4. S

M.O.T failed today.

Thanks lads, I have his name and testing station.
  5. S

AEM CAI and bypass valve

Gonna keep an eye out for this thread! I'm planning to do this too
  6. S

M.O.T failed today.

Took the car to a different tester. Slight play in both front top mounts, that's it. That guy was ripping me off
  7. S

AEM CAI or cheaper version of Gruppe M? Which is better? performance wise?
  8. S

M.O.T failed today.

They've qouted rear brake lines, How do I check the rear ones? Cheers for the help lads.
  9. S

M.O.T failed today.

My next M.O.T is going to be next year do you think I could still use my top mounts? As I'm saving up for a decent coilies after Christmas hopefully. The M.O.T guy was asking 20 quid for cleaning the corroded brake lines. Do you think it's worth it? Or just change it with upgraded ones? Thanks...
  10. S

M.O.T failed today.

My car is standard apart from a DC sports cat back.
  11. S

M.O.T failed today.

I had my first M.O.T on my Civic, but unfortunately it failed on these things. * Exhaust emmisions lambda reading after 2nd fast idle outside specified limits. * Nearside rear brake pipe excessively corroded. * Offside rear brake pipe excessively corroded I could come back for a free retest...
Back