• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

500bhp!!!

You cant compare USA 1/4 with UK 1/4 because the americans re-glue their tracks monthly, and crapy santa pod only do it 5 odd a year!
  2. C

S2000 & NSX Tuning the S2K

The BMI DVD where the s2000 explodes (I mentioned this page before) is built by J's Racing and are all J's parts but there is a reason: Most, if not all stroker kits dont change the bottom end, as with the J's kit, and with most hondas the bottom end will cope fine, great lovely. But J's...
  3. C

Supercharged Civic

:lol:
  4. C

Supercharged Civic

Looks great mate, and you wont see any problems, all should be fine, and for a long ish while yet, but if it did it would do it just like that, without warning, mine did, o and loads of oil will come through the heater vents so dont hav you mouth open, doesnt taste good :oops:
  5. C

My car round the 'ring

Sure, no problemo
  6. C

My car round the 'ring

Sure, making it now, many availiable (hopefully) Yeah, I only realised just the other day paul, I never went for a lap with you! Sorry mate, Im not sure why, Ill repay you somehow next time we go, my bad.
  7. C

My car round the 'ring

"due to his LSD" I wont say anything, promise Yes that me, but im gona charge next time for a lap! Ive the full 45min vid, with a trip in a GT3 Cup car! So im gona burn a load of CDs and pass them round to those who want them, at jap show (9th) and other meets etc
  8. C

Believe it was the toda racing 2.2 kit, ill watch to check (dont want to get my info wrong again!) but the was a reason, which ill post up too
  9. C

On the latest, the 2.2 kitted race built 2000 (so built properly by racing company, ill find who) and guess what happened on the second lap, no didnt do a head gasket no no no, the bottom end blow out, like, explosion sort, I wouldnt be too willing to do a 2.2
  10. C

"Though they 'cheated' as Matt said by F/I ing the car" Yeah G, funny they didnt show the engine inside the car, and when they spoke about the engine, it sounded like it wasnt in the car? Did anyone else get this impression? Just a thought The BMI thing, I think it was the other way round...
  11. C

S2000 & NSX did they ever do a type-r version of the s2000 ?

I understand that, but ill have to lend you my dvd just to show you what ive seen (not saying you wrong) I too thought the old one was better too but ive just seen the drift king do other wise, thats all.
  12. C

S2000 & NSX Revised S2K at Frankfurt motorshow

Sorry my bad on the 04, 06 thing, not paying attention
  13. C

Sorry WRumbled, disagree. The 04 onward 2000 is better round a track, Tsuchiya proves this in the just released BMI video, if i remember it was 4 odd seconds faster and easier to drive faster, more stable on the track
  14. C

Hair dresser thing was me trying to explain the fact they change the car to make it better or 'easier' to drive fast so to make it more appealing to the person who can't drive (i.e hair dresser) Get it? I thought this topic was about the 04 model? Is my info out dated then (twat) (me I mean...
  15. C

I think they never made one because it cant really be made better, ok they could remove a/c, lecky windows, lighter seats but power couldnt increase (laws + emissions etc) so maybe suspension, and a body kit, for the money its not really worth developing.
  16. C

Firstly there is a reason for this, watch it again, the track is wet but the s2000 has those "one week" road racing tires in soft compound for dry use only, and at the end they say the s2000 should have been the same or better, not worse. But well remembered mate! The s2000 beat the MCR...
  17. C

Clements to the rescue (third time now, your all glad I joined now huh? and my teachers said my know ledge of cars wouldnt help anyone!) Firstly an S2000 will beat a 500 odd bhp skyline around a tight track without you spending more than 5K on it! (Get back to that later) 1. ITB are a very...
  18. C

Clements to the rescue (again!) New BMI dvd puts these two to the test, the new model has a slightly more agressive front bumper (look real hard) and the wheels are bigger and under the car the suspension angle and geonometry has been changed, as BMI proved (Keiichi Tsuchiya + co), the new...
  19. C

In the UK there are only two types (I think), normal and GT, not sure of the differences but they perform very similar, either way models after 04 have better handling because of suspen adjustments and wheel size increase, so 04 onwards and you cant go wrong
  20. C

Supercharged Civic

OK dan, heres how it is. If you have a near standard car (do you?) and run a out-lap, a hard lap, then another slow in-lap then let it cool down, then there is no real problem. But with an oil cooler you will be able to do many many laps in one go, because the engine will run cooler, more...
  21. C

Supercharged Civic

Yes, over 120 C is bad, 150 C + is engine damage, it just over heats then normally the rod stretch so the pistons hit the valves so you have to re morgage the house. Ask cpl about the temp senser as to weather is worth it or not, my opinion from ready state sites is yes, i'd do it. As for...
  22. C

Supercharged Civic

Oil cooler should be before any other mods when you wana run on the track! Plus racing brake fluid and pads. (just a thought) Look into the water temp kits, the new honda temp senser is VERY VERY bad, the senser is in the block and as guy of cpl will tell you, your engine can over head and go...
  23. C

Stoptech 328mm Brake Kit

YOUR ALL MISSING THE EASIEST AND FREE WAY TO GET EXCELLENT BRAKES! Strip out your car and you wont believe how much better your brakes become! My friends vti 1992 has nothing in it, one seat and the abs still can't stop the greenstuff pads from locking up! Really!!! I say take you back...
  24. C

EBC fit problem, please help!

I managed to short it, the handbrake piston was too far out, but I tried pushing it in and it wouldn't, I now find out that the handbrake piston has to be screwed in NOT PUSHED! DOH :roll: Neily its a vti (160bhp) still, not a k20 yet cause I can't find a cheap engine! But many many...
  25. C

EBC fit problem, please help!

I have fitted greenstuff to the front of my EK4 (trying to keep the WHITE mugen mf10's dust free!), no problems at all. The back however.... They are the correct pads (checked numbers) and the correct disks etc etc but the space between the pads is NOT big enough to fit the disc between...
  26. C

The Nurburgring

I can come pic you up if you like, thats if you dont want to drive
  27. C

The Nurburgring

I'll be there, GARENTEE! I was planning easter anyway so i'll have to start my car soon to get it finished! C U there on good friday then felix :lol:
Back