• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. sam.ross

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

That is a mean picture!!
  2. sam.ross

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

Absolutely stunning car. Really surprised to hear about the gear box issues!!
  3. sam.ross

DC5 Auxiliary belt

Great, thanks. I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'll also use your guide as reference, cheers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. sam.ross

DC5 Auxiliary belt

Anyone know a reputable site I can get a dc5 auxiliary belt and tensioner pulley? Jap Service parts have the pulley but are out of stock of the belts and I can't find one on Tegiwa. Never dealt with any other sites that sell DC5 parts.
  5. sam.ross

My EP3 rally/race car

Looks pretty sweet. What races have you/will you compete in? I would love to get involved in something like that.
  6. sam.ross

Can anybody cheer me up, Click/Tap sound upon pulling off - 2002 EP3 Type R ????

How is the car for rust underneath? This is very very unlikely but what about the subframe itself? I'd check for any hairline splits/cracks. You've literally replaced everything else I would associate with such a noise.
  7. sam.ross

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Such a nice colour. Talk about rare.
  8. sam.ross

Exhaust Bypass Valves

So would fitting it before a standard silencer be a bad idea then? I liked the idea of having an open pipe on demand. I must e missing something, maybe my marbles.
  9. sam.ross

Exhaust Bypass Valves

For anyone who has never heard of exhaust bypass valve: The Valve itself Corvette Video of a pair (there is plenty of other videos on youtube) Has anyone on here ever had experience with them? I think it seems good if you want the option of a loud system like a straight through but can cut...
  10. sam.ross

How much is it worth?

Paid £6000 for my 05 EP3 50k on the clock a few months ago. Would say i paid a little too much.
  11. sam.ross

My Nurburgring Trip (Video)

Haha that is a great idea! The camera is really steady, I was going to buy a new mount for mine as the one I have wobbles about all over the place. Good for dramatic effect but a little hard on the eyes. Now no need (as long as my camera fits). Sounds like the trip was worth it. I'll need to...
  12. sam.ross

Removing Silencer??

How much does the size effect sound and performance of say a standard CTR?
  13. sam.ross

My Nurburgring Trip (Video)

Nice video, your experience shows. How have you mounted that camera? if you don't mind me asking.
  14. sam.ross

HID's

Thanks man, going to give them a go! Waterproof balasts are good sign.
  15. sam.ross

HID's

Sorry to jump on your thread Jam. howie1987, have you had any problems with that kit? I was going to buy a set from ebay but seem to read a lot of bad things about them however I am starting to think that was a few years ago and the standard may have improved since then. You couldn't provide a...
Back