• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Diane

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

Just to show how people opinions differ, My sisterinlaw, who also has a cosmic premier, has just traded hers in for the new Type R in milano red and delivered by the end of the month:scare::scare::scare::scare:
  2. Diane

Compared to my Premier its got no Bo**ucks!;) It's slower and it's heavier and just no fun at all. :eek:
  3. Diane

Took it along Asda road and down the little twisty bits, Howard the salesman in the back with a hangover and Ade in the front shouting at me to slow down in a built up area. Turn up toward the m4 junction 44 and then gave it some on the motorway down to Filindre(scuse spelling) Gave it some...
  4. Diane

Test drove the new Type R this morning. TBH i was bored silly. Gone are the sense fun, in are the rounded dash and lumpy bumpy body. Liked the meaty engine noise, hated the slow pick up. Did'nt like the seats and dont feel as snugs as my reccarros. Being only 5,2 could'nt see the speedo and when...
  5. Diane

What's it worth Cosmic 05

Its a case off if you dont ask you dont get. :wink: Always haggle :D
  6. Diane

best fuel for a dyno run?

Personally i only use 99ron. Well more bang for me bucks :wink:
  7. Diane

Ummmmmmmm. I didnt pay that for my pre reg 55 Premier :wink: Lets just say i had a very good deal :D
  8. Diane

The only way you can really find out is to visit your local Honda dealer. Is your leather factory fit, if its not then it wont count.
  9. Diane

Why then are 05 CTRs selling fo £14000. I know your a vauxhall dealer but no offence meant but having had Vauxhalls and knowing the depreciation on them is does not compare to Honda. My local Honda dealer is selling final addtion Ctrs with sat nav, aircon and Reccaros on a 55 plate pre reg...
  10. Diane

99 Ron has arrived in Swansea Tesco

its arrived at last. put some in the CTR today and it went like a rocket and its only 95.9 Sweet :D
Back