• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. antisanta

After wax washing..

Right guys so I spent an arm and a leg on cleanyourcar.co.uk and today due to the nice weather I'm going to undertake a pretty hefty wash on the EP3! The plan is to wash, dry, clay, glaze, wax, my question is though, whats the best way to wash it in weeks to come? Just wash and dry until the...
  2. antisanta

antisanta's CTR - Selling up :(

I used to have a Mk4 Astra SRi, decent enough car, no real problems since owning it. 130k and original clutch and box :D! But here is my new baby.. an immaculate 04 EP3 with 50k miles and full Honda History! Since Japfest and generally spending too much time on forums my plans have changed...
  3. antisanta

Probably worth locking as I made a new thread!

After a long time searching and test driving different cars from the Clio 197 to the Focus ST I've finally (almost) got my first Honda! It's gearbox was one of the selling points to be honest, it's brilliant. I say almost, I'm just waiting to get the finance sorted but all going well I will be...
  4. antisanta

Saw this..

Possibly in the wrong section, if so, mods please move it to the appropriate place! Anyway.. I've seen this on pistonheads, i'm interested and i'm wondering if anyone knows who's it is and if they're active on the forum? Note the Type-R-Owners.co.uk sticker ;D...
Back