• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 Clunking noise after FRSU

Hey. I had the Fast Road Set Up done to my EP3 around November time. Got it done by Pro Grip as was recommended by other owners. Ever since then I get a clunking noise when I brake. It's not all the time, usually once I've driven for a bit and the car has warmed up. Anyone else ever had this...
  2. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

Just went out to check my oil to find this Need my car for today and can't get a new oil cap anywhere! Anyone got any ideas as to what I can do? and got know how I'm going to get the black bit out of the engine!!
  3. A

Skunk2 springs

Hey. I am thinking about buying some skunk2 springs for my ep3, anyone know where I can buy them from? Also, are they decent springs or are there better ones I should get in the same price bracket? Thanks :)
  4. A

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Need to get my wheels redone but can't decide on a colour. Not black or white! Thinking maybe anthracite but not sure how it'll look as pretty similar to the colour of my car! Any ideas or pictures would be good :)
  5. A

Rear Type R badge

Does anyone know where I can buy a new rear Type R badge that's on the right hand side of the tailgate? The red paint is starting to flake on mine :(
  6. A

EP3 floor mats

Hi. Looking to buy a new set of mats as mine as past their best! Anyone know where I can get them? Phoned my local Honda and they said they've been discontinued :(
  7. A

Centre Console EP3

Hey :) really want to do something to my centre console as I hate the silver! Was thinking carbon fibre but not sure how it will look :/ Anyone got any pictures of what they have done to theirs? Especially if its carbon fibre? Also, I know something similar has probably been posted before but...
  8. A

Splitter

Does anyone know if any other splitters from other cars can be made to fit an EP3? Only thing I can find is the Mugen lip which I dislike so any help would be good :)
  9. A

When to check oil in my EP3

This might seem a really simple question but everyone keeps telling me different! Should I check my oil when its warm or cold? Which would give me the more accurate reading? Thanks :)
  10. A

Need some advice

I'm interested in putting some silicone hoses in my EP3. Does anyone know the best place to get them? Also, what would be needed to put front foglights in? It is a facelift model! Thanks.
  11. A

Just bought my EP3

Just bought this last night :D
  12. A

What is on the 50k Service EP3

What is needed for the 50k service? I'm going to look at an EP3 this weekend at 54k miles and it hasn't been serviced this year yet! Any help appreciated :)
Back