• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TyJohnsonR

Japspeed FN2 Type R Induction Kit 2006-2010 FITTED!

OK so my Japspeed induction kit arrived yesterday so I contacted my mate who has been rebuilding cars for over 20 years (he's 40) so know's exactly what he's doing and he said "yea I'll have a go..."...So the kit come with nothing but the kit...so no instructions or pictures etc and couldn't...
  2. TyJohnsonR

Alloy Wheel Cleaning!

So I decided I would take to my Rota P1's with some break dust remover...Yes I know the wheels need refurbishing...I bought them second-hand the other day! What a steal it was to be fair! Before: During: After: As you can see from the pictures...there is a HUGE result! I shall remove the...
  3. TyJohnsonR

Rear Cluster Vinyl Help FN2

I have a deep pearl bronze fn2 and am looking to get a gloss black rear vinyl. Could anyone did a picture of this as I'm unsure whether black would stand out too much being a different colour. Thanks
  4. TyJohnsonR

Looking to swap my FN2 Type R alloys

Hi guys and girls! I am in the middle of deciding whether to get my 18" OEM alloys refurbished and resprayed anthracite, or swap them for some after market alloys... I don't suppose any one on here has some alloys they'd be interested in swapping? Adios :D
  5. TyJohnsonR

FN2 Dashboard Light Show

As the title states, how to make your FN2 do a light show.... Watch the video and follow the easy steps. I made the video this morning quickly so thought I'd share it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHIORnt5rE
  6. TyJohnsonR

57 FN2 - Deep Pearl Bronze

So I got a bit bored last night and decided to snap a few pictures as it was clean(ish), so here are the best ones :) Apologies if they are too big... I shall be attending South Mimms in April but hopefully it shall have a new colour code so say hi :)
  7. TyJohnsonR

Audio fitter required!

I have just bought a Pioneer AVH-2400BT for my type R but I need a cage/fascia/wiring loom etc and somebody to fit it. I've been quoted £250 to supply and fit the parts but that's extortionate. Anyone be able to help for a few quid in their pocket? :)
  8. TyJohnsonR

FN2 Double Din Help

I am looking at getting a double din for my FN2 but don't know what I'm looking for... I'm looking to spend anything up to £350, preferably without buttons or very few, front aux (preferable), removable face (preferable), I have a sub and possibly will fit a reverse camera so will need to have...
  9. TyJohnsonR

Photoshop help please!

I am undecided on what colour to get my wheels sprayed.... If anyone is any good on photoshop, please help me!!! After either Milano red, white, black, hyper silver, gunmetal grey or bronze wheels.
  10. TyJohnsonR

Painted calipers red yesterday! :D

So as title states, yesterday I spent a good while cleaning and painting the callipers yesterday. Looks SOOOOO much better!!!
  11. TyJohnsonR

My new Mugen gear knob!

Today I purchased a Mugen gear knob and fitted it this evening...I must say, it looks rather nice :) Sorry for the large pic, don't know how to make it bit smaller :/
  12. TyJohnsonR

Eibach Pro Kit Query?

My friend has an EP3 which he is breaking I believe and has the Eibach Pro Kit...Would this fit my FN2 Type R??? Please say yes!! :D
Back