• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. civic_lover

FUEL PUMP RELAY

hi guys, help needed, got in my 52 ctr ep3 today turned the key and wouldnt start engine turned over fine but just wouldnt start then noticed the fuel pump wasnt priming, so first i checked the fuse for the pump (fuse no 17 under the dash) that was fine so i then took off the fuel pipe from the...
  2. civic_lover

Car Alarm Query

Hi guys just looking for some advice i have a 51 ctr ep3, when i bought the car i only got two keys but no key fob, do i need a fob or do the keys work the alarm? when i lock the car with the key the indicators flash so is this setting the alarm? and if it is if the alarm goes off will the key...
  3. civic_lover

changing my oil

hi can *** help im gonna b changing the oil and filter on my ep3 in the next few weeks from the recipts ive got it looks like my car has been run on 10/40 semi but i wanna put castrol 5/30 in, the car has done 75,000 miles do you think that itll b ok to drop it down or should i stick to 10/40...
  4. civic_lover

Liams EP3 In Milano

My new civic Ep3 standard apart from wheels got a few mods planned for the coming weeks which include Window tints Carbon wrap center console Carbon wrap A,B,C pillars Carbon wrap fuel cap AEM induction Wind/Rain deflectors Will add pics along the way.
Back