• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lynsey

wanted tegiwa m cash waiting

Yeah watchin them they won't end lol
  2. lynsey

wanted tegiwa m cash waiting

hi there anyone thinking of selling theres as in the market for one for my ep3 cheers
  3. lynsey

k100 info please if wanted few more bhp ??

Arr very helpfull cheers
  4. lynsey

k100 info please if wanted few more bhp ??

if i decide to keep my car but make a little fast can i buy a k100 ready just to be fitted as live miles from anywhere ? and with a gruppe m fitted what sort of hp can be acheived and how much are these k100?
  5. lynsey

need advise on colour of alloys ep3 bronzy silver colour???

Hi there I've got a black ep3 and want to change the colour of the alloys I'm after like a bronzy silver colour any one know of exact colour or code or pics cheers
  6. lynsey

changed the colour of my alloys on ep3 just to be different

plenty of black type r knocking around so thought i be a bit different and real happy with result looks much better in the flesh :lol:
  7. lynsey

gear box oil grade recommended???ep3

hi all changing gearbox oil sunday as car as hit 75k and recommended a change however what grade is recommended for a ep3 and told its 1.7 litres? cheers
  8. lynsey

ep3 wheel spacers help

Yeah good point think I save and buy the proper bolt on spacers for £110 a pair
  9. lynsey

ep3 wheel spacers help

hi there without buying the exspensive h&r spacers that bolt on the hub im after just a small like 10mm spacer plates can i fit these and still have enough thread left to bolt wheels on safely ?? regards
  10. lynsey

Bonnet Wrap

Tinting express Barnstable
  11. lynsey

Bonnet Wrap

had ours done 150 with 7 yrs warrenty real good job in n devon
  12. lynsey

spark plugs ??

Nice one mate cheers just like to make sure as money hard to get now a days
  13. lynsey

spark plugs ??

Auction list why ?
  14. lynsey

spark plugs ??

hi there my 03 ctr is due its first set of iridium plugs but honda want £90 local retail want £65 but on e bay they are £30 free delivery are they the same as they say for 01-06 type r cheers
  15. lynsey

Unusual Aux belt activity?

as was doing it and it was the bottom pulley ie crank pulley but only does it on start up
  16. lynsey

Where to get pulleys for the EP3 engine??

Nope and told not to worry about bit of play just forget about it lol
  17. lynsey

Where to get pulleys for the EP3 engine??

Mine squeed on start up changed belt but its bottom pulley got play in it
  18. lynsey

changed aux belt but bottom pulley got play???

hi there changed the aux belt today as never been changed and due i reckon any way bottom pulley the large one i think crank pulley as bit of play in it is this common does it need replacing asp although when belt all fitted runs straight ect and is there uprated ones you can get cheers
  19. lynsey

My Type R

nice but think i prefere the oem wheels
  20. lynsey

My New Mugen

20s well nice
  21. lynsey

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

nice car and the best colour i reckon
  22. lynsey

Type R Number Two

i love these very nice
  23. lynsey

My new honda civic type r ep3 premiere

very nice love the seats on the premium
  24. lynsey

My NHB EP3R

good job done there nice
  25. lynsey

Markyy's EP3 Premier

nice pictures there mate
  26. lynsey

My EP3 Cosmic Grey :) or Cheryl as she is known

very nice drop a little then perfect
  27. lynsey

Spoon n1 and standard bpipe

we got standard middle but spoon back box looks and sounds just right not to load but load enough
  28. lynsey

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

nice motor prefer ctr alloys my self to dc5
  29. lynsey

Fitting a auxiliary belt. Easy or not ??

As above glad I asked
  30. lynsey

Nice one thanks all
  31. lynsey

That great thank you I take it that the tensioner is the very top wheel
  32. lynsey

That good and how do you get right tension when new belt fitted
  33. lynsey

Hi there need to fit one of these the weekend is it something you can do yourself ?? Oh on a ep3 no air con
  34. lynsey

N1 back box troubles

is your middle pipe sitting right? I've got a n1 spoon and all good no touching
  35. lynsey

Does a facelift grill fit in a preface bumper ??

I just bought a face lift bumper and know need it sprayed and new grill Found out grills are different
  36. lynsey

Does a facelift grill fit in a preface bumper ??

As above as cant find a decent facelift bumper and grill any wear as I'm told the bumper is a straight replacement ?
  37. lynsey

pre face bumper modification to face lift model lower spliter??

hi there is it possible to buy a facelift model lower splitter to fit to my preface bumper?? the one with the 2 holes in the lower mesh? cheers:)
  38. lynsey

Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB fitted

very nice im after a double din my self
  39. lynsey

t20 bulb holders?? where can i get em {indicaters bulb holders}ep3 face lift

And if you would off read it I said I was new and point taken and my comment was all good and he said like a 12 year old Never known anything like it this is my runner round car like them quite cheap and proper cars like m3 owner clubs ect not so petty
  40. lynsey

nya ? where have i yet ignored u again ?u mentioned it and took it onboard as quite new on hear and section 6 whats wrong with that u say 12 year old i think it you stamping your feet DONT ABUSE YOUR POSITION PEOPLE WONT RESPECT YOU OR THE SITE
  41. lynsey

cheers mate if can conferm got funds for tomo rrow cheers
  42. lynsey

rrrrr thats great if u send me ya paypal addy i send u some money so can get asp as fitting them tomoz and i just do i diy thing till the proper ones arrive? cheers
  43. lynsey

hi all fitting face lift lights tomoz and cant seem to get the indicater bulb holders anywear as they use a t20 bulb?? any sergestions plz
  44. lynsey

Changing headlights to face lift one wiring advice please

Hi there got a preface ep3 and buying some after market headlights which are like the face lift model It says the wiring has to be modified and also do I have to change bulbs and holders ? Can anyone shed any light on this please
  45. lynsey

changing the headlights on a 2003 ep3 ????

hi all as I've bought a pre facelift ep3 as it was cleaner than the new ones i saw i want to change the headlights is there any companies out there that do a good replacement head ;light that is just change them over without all the hassle of wiring ect if i bought facelift lights? cheers
  46. lynsey

Read the rules

Read the rules.
  47. lynsey

ep3 face lift headlights

hi there will the face lift headlights fit and plug into a pre 2003 ep3? many thanks :)
Back