• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chris

Jrsc question

glad someone put info up on the C02 spray. Has anyone tried this method and does it work basically. i was looking at the water/methanol spary but i heard its not to good on the JRSC (roots) system.
  2. chris

Supercharger

hi just wanted to know if you needed to drain the oil and remove the oil filter to attach something when installing a JRSC the reason i asks is because oil man has a sale on the silkolene and i was going to get some if needed. Thanks Chris
  3. chris

cam pulleys?

cam pulleys well unfortunatley i wont be getting the jdm intake manifold off that lad as one of his mates has sold it without telling him while he was on hol. if you know anyone who might be selling one would someone let me know cheers, chris
  4. chris

cam pulleys?

cam pulleys Well i had a look at the pulleys that came on the cams and noticed that the inlet pulley had the vvt on it. Would it be worth changing the exhaust pulley to a toda one or would i just be wasting money. Ow while on the topic of engine mods. whats the story with the toda chain...
  5. chris

cam pulleys?

Hi i have a set of toda n2 cams and will be having them installed shortly. i am just curious on which pulleys to use or whether it would be worth buying them. At the moment i have seen only two types, thats the toda ones and the skunk 2 pulleys. Abit of advise would be great. Thanks, Chris
  6. chris

j's racing ETD

hi i got an engine torque damper for my bday and just wanted to know if there was a specific set up for it once the damper is installed. As the instructions were in japnese or sumat and it mentioned the adjuster nut at the back. cheers Chris
  7. chris

18"TSW Turn

wheels for ctr not sure bud, i think the design of the wheel wont look right on the car, you've prob alrealdy been on the rare rims website bur there some nice wheels on there and there not badly priced either. hav a look at the torque rims. ive just bought some slipstreams in falt black for my...
  8. chris

Tenzo R Mach 10's

hi does anyone have any pictures of an ep3 in black with a set of the tenzo r mach 10's on. i just want to see what they look like on the car before i buy them thanks chris
Back