• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

suspension and sway bar recomends

Hi, guys, girls, I've got my ep3 and want to do anti sway bars an coilovers anyone recomend anything inperticular :) for using fast road or track.. Thanks in advance :)
  2. R

side light change of facelift EP3

Hello, i would like to change my side lights on my Facelift EP3, i've been having a quick look around the car but cant seem to get to them easily, i hoping i dont have to take the bumper off and headlight out to get to them?? would like to change them from my yellow ones, managed to get my...
  3. R

dash board light

Hello, i've been looking all over the place and cant find the right bulb or how to get to it, i've for a EP3 premier edition and my trip metre just below the speedo, the light doesnt work anymore, its a bit of a pain while driving at night.. does anyone know if its easy to get to it and which...
  4. R

Avid engine mounts

Hello all, My EP3 engine mounts are starting to go a bit, i've got the energy engine inserts, however I really need my mounts done i'm told; I've been looking at AVID engine mounts can anyone recomend these? *** seen alot of people on here are going for Vibra Technics mounts, but thier quite...
  5. R

passenger window problem

Hello, dono if anyone has had this problem or might know how to maybe resolve it. For quite a while my passenger in my EP3 type R can put the window down but not up, I have to keep on putting it up from my drivers side?? bit annoying when i'm trying to drive and the passenger shouts i'm...
  6. R

EP3 on dyno 223.9 BHP

Hi ya, Dono if i have got good power for what i have got on my EP3 premier edition, i've got; Light weight flywheel HKS cat-back K and N Typhoon induction kit I've just travelled from Guernsey to Jersey in the channel islands where they have a rolling road and a service garage, while I was...
  7. R

EP3 Manifold and sports cat EP3

Hi ya, i've got a cat-back HKS at the moment and wonding if anyone would know if there is a decent price manifold and sports-cat which would link and fit together, Thanks, Russell
  8. R

My Lovely EP3

I've just bought a Ep3 from a friend at work, now had it for jsut over a year and never gonna sirender the Vtec from anything else, after everything i heard from everyone saying honda's are indestructable, I thought they might be the car for me saying my old car was a mint Pug 206 but the...
Back