• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lewisguitarman

Another tyre question.Toyo proxes?

Personally I wouldn't bother with Nexen's or T1R's. I had four falken somethings on before going ad08r and they were really good all rounder but didn't seem to last very long
  2. lewisguitarman

Bedding in brakes. Steady or Heavy?

Always a nervous time slamming on new discs and pads but it works. I thought I had buggered mine after bedding them in, thankfully realized it was a cold wet day and it was just the abs kicking in
  3. lewisguitarman

Where to get your wheels refurbished

I had mine done at Chips away about £40 per wheel and they did a great job
  4. lewisguitarman

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

great looking car and awesome thread. You should get some ad08r and that thig ive had them on my FN2 for a while and they are amazing in wet as well as dry
  5. lewisguitarman

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Fluid is a must I went for RBF600, has been great
  6. lewisguitarman

MOTUL RBF 600 !

Hi does anyone know anywhere near Birmingham/Coventry that i can go and pickup some bf 600 brake fluid? I bought 1 litre to do my brakes with but have ran out and need some more urgently :( and don't want to have to wait for delivery from say pie oils etc. Or if someone has some local I can buy...
Back