• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

P0420 - Definitely a new cat?

Hi guys, I resolved my previous problem where the car was stalling when the clutch was depressed; turns out the Fuel System, TB and IACV, etc just needed a good clean. £150 labour later (which I could of done myself if I wasn't so worried about it being the timing chain...) the car now drives...
  2. D

Stalling when coming to a stop

I've just taken my EP3 out for a spin. When I came to stop, the car dropped to 0 revs and stalled. I put this down to me not being used to the clutch yet, however I pulled back into my driveway with the clutch down and it did the same - my clutch was fully to the floor. I took the car out...
  3. D

Type S Grill and the Type R Honda Emblem?

The 2005 Type R (EP3) I bought has had a replacement grill. Unfortunately as far as I can work out, it's a Type S grill (fits perfectly, but has a silver H emblem). Am I able to pop out the silver H and replace it with a genuine Red 'H' replacement emblem? Sorry if it seems like a silly...
Back