• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dubsportuk

Car entry issues.

The car battery is only a year old and never gone flat. I went out an hour later and it worked fine. Strange. I have booked it in to get a sensor changed so hope that sorts the issue. Key less entry sensor i belive.
  2. dubsportuk

Car entry issues.

Hi all, I'm having issues getting in my 52 ep3 type r. I have to put the fob right up to the window to unlock the car. This morning that wouldn't work and I couldn't get in. The fobs have new batteries in them. Any ideas?
  3. dubsportuk

Haynes Manual.

Do they sell a one for the EP3 type R?
  4. dubsportuk

Whats this pipe?

How about now.
  5. dubsportuk

Whats this pipe?

Morning People, I was checking the CTR over yesterday and notice some oil around the end of this pipe. Could somebody let me know what this pipe is for please? cheers
  6. dubsportuk

Heater problem.

Cheers will have a look.
  7. dubsportuk

Heater problem.

Hay, My blower stopped blowing. Was reading an old post about the resister. Where could I find it on the car? Cheers
  8. dubsportuk

Newbie motors

Our CTR. My missus drives this most of the time. My pride and joy my old golf.
Back