• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

B18C Engine

Cheers Guys. The bottom end is on the way out on my B18CR engine. I've bought a B18C4 engine to replace it. Is it worth changing the head, cams, springs, etc over to the B18C4?
  2. W

B18C Engine

Hi Guys I'm sure one of you can answer this. I've got an engine stamped B18C. Does anyone know what car it's out of and what power they have? Cheers James
  3. W

450cc injectors???

Hi Guys I've bought 450cc injectors for my EG6 Civic B18. Do I need to upgrade my fuel pump to go with these or will it be fine without? If so I'm looking at Wolboro 255 Fuel Pump. Any opinions on this? I'm also looking at a Spoon Vtech Controller. Anybody used this? Cheers James
  4. W

adding a cat back system to insurance??

When i was 21, insured with Admiral. Mine went up £90 when I added an exhaust system
  5. W

Will it fit???

Thanks for the help and advice guys. Got the engine this evening, will give it ago on the weekend. If I get it up and running I'll post some pictures and videos!!
  6. W

Will it fit???

Hi Guys Recently bought a Honda EG6 with an Integra B18 engine / S80 gearbox :) All was going great until a friend ( who's a machanic ) put the wrong oil in, was way to thick. Outcome is cooked the bottom end and lots off knocking and rattling. I've found an accord 2.2 type r engine...
Back