• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 2ndy

Will they fit?

I'm wanting a set of wheels for my ep3. They are 17x9 et45. Does anyone know if they will fit without arch work?
  2. 2ndy

EP3 Type R Squeaky steering rack

Seems to be a common fault when i search on the internet. Has anyone found what part it is needing replaced?
  3. 2ndy

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

I currently have an ep3 with a DCsports cat back. I was wanting to put a dc sports 4-2-1 with decat onto it. I wont be getting it mapped on k pro for a while until I can afford to get it but I can get the manifold cheap. Anyone any past experience? Will I lose power if I do it before I get a map...
  4. 2ndy

Satin Silver EP3

New here. Have owned my ep3 for a couple of months now and have slowly made it look a bit more standard/respectable :) This was my first car which i had for 3 years before buying my type r And my 2nd car 2001 Satin Silver Eibach springs with all bushes and ball joints replaced DC...
Back