• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Problem with fan or thermostat after coolant change

Right guys, I am in the process of changing all my oils and coolant before I take my ep3 on track. So I set about changing the coolant. I drained the system, flushed it then filled it back up again. For some strange reason the fan is not kicking in. The car is jacked up higher at the...
  2. P

Quick question regarding this coolant for ep3 type r

I am a little unsure if I need to Dilute this or not. I know the ep3 takes nearly 5 litre when empty so would like to know if I can use the 5 litres in the container or need to dilute. Any advice appreciated.
  3. P

Help with harness fitment

Hi guys. I have purchased this 6 point Sabelt harness for my ep3 track car. Now I need to go about installing it properly. I need to know where the correct mounting points for eyelet bolts ect and probably what if any other pieces I require. As for the car, I have completly removed the rear...
  4. P

Recommend me a decent harness for bucket seat

Just got myself a bucket seat for my ep3 track car. Now I need to choose a harness to hold me in. Can anyone recommend a decent harness which is a direct fit using existing fixing points in the car. I have no cage. Thanks
  5. P

Which engine oil/transmission fluid for ep3 track car

Just getting my car ready for track guys. Newbie regarding track cars. With so many brands of oils out there, which engine oil and transmission fluid would you recommend ? The car is running standard power. With being a track car the oils will be changed regular I would imagine so would prefer...
  6. P

EP3 Buying parts for my ep3 type r. Where to shop ?

Bought an ep3 type r for track use and had it for a good check over to see what sort of condition it is in. Nothing major but need the following parts... Front lower ball joint Nsf track rod end boot front and rear engine mounts oem rear discs oem rear calipers handbrake cables Now i would...
Back