• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

hontoir's Nighthawk Black EP3

Having decided to keep the EP3 for the foreseeable future here are the latest pictures.
  2. H

Sourcing Spark Plugs

Afternoon guys, Following my recent spell of low mpg I am now looking for a new set of spark plugs as the old ones are looking past their prime! Any ideas where the best place is to get them at a reasonable cost? I need 4 x NGK Iridium IFR7G 11KS Honda wants £80+ for them. GSF wants £70+ I...
  3. H

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

It had a level 4 service in November, which was about 1500 miles ago.
  4. H

The EP3 is a 50 litre tank isn't it? Which is about £68 - £70 to fill. 50 litres is about 11 gallons, so 200 miles to a tank is about 18 - 20 mpg. I would normally admit to this, however, I have just driven 500 miles on a new clutch, haven't been above 3k rpm and managed to get 230 miles to a...
  5. H

Standard EP3 - 200 miles to a tank.
  6. H

connecting iphone to standard head unit

This chart says no. http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/image/data/dension/honda_12_06_2012.pdf
  7. H

connecting iphone to standard head unit

I have this fitted in mine: http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/dension-gateway-lite-3-gwl3hb1-non-text-honda-ipod-iphoneusbaux-interface-adaptor
  8. H

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Cheers guys
  9. H

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Morning guys, Noticed the front tyres of my EP3 look a bit flat, I have 215/45 17s all round, does anyone else run this setup? What is the recommended tyre pressures for this size? Regards Mike
  10. H

What do you use to clean your engine bay?

Auto Glym Vinyl and Rubber Care, I use it for the interior and exterior plastics and tyre side walls too.
  11. H

[2004 NHB EP3] - Failing Clutch?

All fitted, collected this morning. Feels alot better, although driving so cautiously is going to drive me crazy!
  12. H

I was going to use TGM, but I went with Hendy Honda as it is much more convenient for me. Quoted price of £550. TGM quoted £450 but it would cost me £50 extra in fuel. So decided to get it done locally for the convenience factor.
  13. H

Just dropped her off to have a new clutch fitted tomorrow, just have to read up on the best procedure for breaking the new one in now.
  14. H

Doesn't explain the high biting point then..
  15. H

Thanks dotty, I was just checking what the clutch kit would contain as I am waiting on an email from the dealership to clarify this.
  16. H

Afternoon guys, Thanks for the replies. The clutch does not appear to be slipping at all, however, the biting point now has a massive range. The clutch does not disengage until the pedal is to the floor and doesnt re-engage until the pedal has reached the top of its travel. I am trying to book...
  17. H

Morning all, Noticed since I purchased my CTR that it has become increasingly difficult to engage gears. For example it is now impossible to try and select first if the car is anything but stationary. Will normally fail to engage into second from first at anything over 6k. I assume this is...
  18. H

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

54 plate 48k
  19. H

cd player help please!

That is ISO fit, you need the correct Honda to ISO harness adaptor.. a quick search will find you the correct lead.
  20. H

Just had a wash today: Looking a little bit cleaner now!
  21. H

Just got my 'new' stereo storage pocket, many thanks to howie1987 for the super quick delivery! Hopefully I will be able to fit it when I have decided on the best iPod kit to buy.
  22. H

Anyone fitted Dension Gateway Lite into EP3?

Cheers man, I fitted the mki9100 to my RX8, and I don't face the blue screen in the EP3.
  23. H

I want the dash to look OEM and as I cannot find any aftermarket units that fit all of my criteria I am planned on purchasing this product.
  24. H

Evening guys, I am looking at fitting one of these: http://www.dension.com/product/gateway-lite-3 It is the upgrade to the Dension Gateway 100. Anyone fitted one of these? Looks like it should fit the bill. Mike
  25. H

Yeah there is a thread in the "Anyone near??" forum here for Southampton/Portsmouth area.
  26. H

Fareham at the moment.
  27. H

Updated with a picture.
  28. H

EP3 CTR Mats

Thanks man.
  29. H

EP3 CTR Mats

What are they like quality wise? Did you go for the standard ones or upgrade them? Can I be cheeky and ask if you have any pictures of them fitted? :lol:
  30. H

EP3 CTR Mats

Great minds think alike, they are currently saved in my watch list!! Thanks. Were they the ones that you purchased? Might take the hit and upgrade them to the deluxe mats.
  31. H

EP3 CTR Mats

I'm not a fan of the red binding nor full red mats, just looking for plain black high quality mats.
  32. H

Sub & amp install on EP3

Sorry, couldn't tell you, I never went under the dash, just cut the cable and pulled it back through.
  33. H

Sub & amp install on EP3

There is one on the drivers side, I know this as I had to remove all of the wiring that the previous owner had installed.
  34. H

Which Single DIN EP3 Fascia?

I had got to the pic mate, just think it would look smarter with the black fascia surround and tray. Just wanting peoples opinions on the quality of the two brands?
  35. H

Cheers Dan, but looking at that I think it looks messy so will be buying the black fascia.
  36. H

Well think I have decided on purchasing a single DIN headunit to replace the standard one, however, does anyone have any experiences with the two fascias? Connects 2 CT24HD01 Autoleads FP-15-03
  37. H

What's your car's current mileage?

54 plate EP3 - 47k
  38. H

[Request] Help looking for audio solution EP3

Anyone else have any thoughts? I'm leaning towards the Single DIN Pioneer unit above.
  39. H

Ah thanks, not quite what I am looking for as I don't want a massive screen, however, does look good with the fascia.
  40. H

Evening all, trying to make a decision which way to go regarding the audio system in the EP3. My criteria: (1) Must either be OEM or look OEM (daytime). (2) Must illuminate such that the colours fit in with the rest of the dash (night time). (3) Must have EITHER full iPod control or Bluetooth...
  41. H

Morning everyone, New to the forum and the EP3, have owned her for almost a week now. One of the better handling cars I have driven I must admit, really enjoying her compared to my previous car.So the spec: 2004 (54) CTR Nighthawk Black 47k Totally OEM (apart from the sub-wiring, which I have...
  42. H

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Ah thanks, I'm interested to see what it looks like fitted.
  43. H

EP3 CTR Mats

Thanks guys, well it won't be genuine then as the red looks rubbish.
  44. H

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Hello from another new owner of an EP3! Looks like a very nice example. Do you have any pics of the double din unit? I'm thinking of fitting one to mine.
  45. H

EP3 CTR Mats

Afternoon all, I always fit mats when I buy a car, however, am struggling to find decent ones for the CTR. Has anyone got any recommendations? I want Genuine Honda mats if possible, however, I have been looking at the Genuine EP3 CTR mats and they appear to have red binding, did they come with...
  46. H

Your tyre reviews

Anyone got any final recommendations before I buy? These are the ones I'm looking at: http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=78831
  47. H

Your tyre reviews

Thanks both, I only use the car for daily driving, and am looking to replace the tyres as there is some rumbling from the rear end due to a defective tyre and I would prefer to having 4 matching.. I think I will go for the Goodyear F1 Asymmetric
  48. H

Your tyre reviews

Chris, thanks for your reply. I have also spotted: £150.00 Yokohama AD08 Advan Neova Yokohama AD 08 - 205/45R17 84W TL
  49. H

Your tyre reviews

Afternoon all, Just purchased an EP3 and all 4 tyres are different, therefore, I am looking to replace all of them for new. Currently, 205/40/17s front and 205/45/17s rear. I believe standard fitment is 205/45/17s allround, however, these seem to be quite rare and more expensive than the likes...
Back