• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

Sourcing Spark Plugs

Afternoon guys, Following my recent spell of low mpg I am now looking for a new set of spark plugs as the old ones are looking past their prime! Any ideas where the best place is to get them at a reasonable cost? I need 4 x NGK Iridium IFR7G 11KS Honda wants £80+ for them. GSF wants £70+ I...
  2. H

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Morning guys, Noticed the front tyres of my EP3 look a bit flat, I have 215/45 17s all round, does anyone else run this setup? What is the recommended tyre pressures for this size? Regards Mike
  3. H

[2004 NHB EP3] - Failing Clutch?

Morning all, Noticed since I purchased my CTR that it has become increasingly difficult to engage gears. For example it is now impossible to try and select first if the car is anything but stationary. Will normally fail to engage into second from first at anything over 6k. I assume this is...
  4. H

Anyone fitted Dension Gateway Lite into EP3?

Evening guys, I am looking at fitting one of these: http://www.dension.com/product/gateway-lite-3 It is the upgrade to the Dension Gateway 100. Anyone fitted one of these? Looks like it should fit the bill. Mike
  5. H

Which Single DIN EP3 Fascia?

Well think I have decided on purchasing a single DIN headunit to replace the standard one, however, does anyone have any experiences with the two fascias? Connects 2 CT24HD01 Autoleads FP-15-03
  6. H

[Request] Help looking for audio solution EP3

Evening all, trying to make a decision which way to go regarding the audio system in the EP3. My criteria: (1) Must either be OEM or look OEM (daytime). (2) Must illuminate such that the colours fit in with the rest of the dash (night time). (3) Must have EITHER full iPod control or Bluetooth...
  7. H

hontoir's Nighthawk Black EP3

Morning everyone, New to the forum and the EP3, have owned her for almost a week now. One of the better handling cars I have driven I must admit, really enjoying her compared to my previous car.So the spec: 2004 (54) CTR Nighthawk Black 47k Totally OEM (apart from the sub-wiring, which I have...
  8. H

EP3 CTR Mats

Afternoon all, I always fit mats when I buy a car, however, am struggling to find decent ones for the CTR. Has anyone got any recommendations? I want Genuine Honda mats if possible, however, I have been looking at the Genuine EP3 CTR mats and they appear to have red binding, did they come with...
Back