• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Engine seized?? Need advice

Ok so I need some advice, my ep3 had developed an issue an is struggling to start. I changed the drive belt I changed about 2days ago notice the idler pulley was noisy anyway new belt was fitted but now I've noticed a noise developing louder an louder then last night noise sound like a grinding...
  2. C

Aftermarket idler pulleys?

Hey all Well I'm sure my idler pulley is on its way out so before its completely gone I wanna change as I need to replace the belt soon anyway. Just wondered if anyone new of any aftermarket pulleys or best place to find one? Jayse
  3. C

2002 ep3 alarm problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

Ok basically my key fob just randomly stopped opening an locking the car last Thursday so I was baffled I then on the same day thought I could open an start with jus the key. So I unlocked the car with the key an boom my alarm starts going off in a blind panic I popped the bonnet an disconnect...
Back