• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mattharvey12

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Have you ever seen the welding from this exhaust builder? Your point is invalid about the welding just because its from powerflow doesnt mean the exhaust builder cant weld. This is 2nd person i actually know that has used powerflow and the 1st was a long while ago and he has had no problem with...
  2. mattharvey12

Another for you Tom,
  3. mattharvey12

This sounds naughty!! Went past me last night. Definitely got a lot of BWAAAAAAP now
  4. mattharvey12

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

Thanks!! :lol:
  5. mattharvey12

Its so bad isnt it! My mate who i see nearly every morning struggles to see me anymore in my EP3. Before in my SiR we would give each other a blip of the high beam haha
  6. mattharvey12

Thanks for that haha I just really want to own a late 90's RWD jap car before i really have to grow up. After that i will probably go to a much newer car. Im going to try and get a low mileage one so it shouldnt kick me in the arse, i doubt very much i would drift it as i dont have that sort...
  7. mattharvey12

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

is that 145WHP??
  8. mattharvey12

Thanks man! Yea was pretty fun! It was actually Hicky7 in the car with me! Was interesting when the back end went loose haha
  9. mattharvey12

standard tegiwank agro. lol
  10. mattharvey12

My Nurburgring Trip (Video)

nice video. love that you bought the car and went straight over. i always prep the car from about march till whenever i go on the summer this is my 9:56BTG in my b16 ek sir if you wanted to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH7OujWWeu8
  11. mattharvey12

Love the ep3 in comparison, tad quicker, handling is a little twitchy compared but its a standard car. the 2 things i dislike is the lack of noise compared to the ek's exhaust/induction noise, and the fact i know longer have a car that people want to look at. no mods for me, id love to tidy it...
  12. mattharvey12

Yea mate. I got £3400 for it
  13. mattharvey12

Thanks man, i wanted a ride in Tom's new ep3.
  14. mattharvey12

ive got you about 25 haha
  15. mattharvey12

Tegiwa Parts reviews

In theory they should be good parts but its the lack of customer service and lack of research of fitment before its sold to the public. For example the b series manifold has a bracket that doesnt fit to were it should because its in the wrong place. Not to sure what the k series stuff is like.
  16. mattharvey12

do you want a load of sticky pads tomo? i can get loads from work
  17. mattharvey12

18. mattharvey12

Hi, well Hicky on here told me to join up. After reading a few builds and seeing that everyone is pretty friendly i thought i would. Ive been on car forums since i was 17, i'm 21 now and i'm on my 3rd Honda. I've owned an Ej9, EK4 SiR and now my EP3. Looking to only keep this another 6months...
Back