• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Supercharged ep3

thanks for the help, i will keep an eye out for a few parts seconed hand and what ever i cant get i will just have to buy new.
  2. J

Supercharged ep3

thanks for the advice mate might take another wile and think about my options a bit more, that fella that does the dent removal is his car face lift and what colour i think i seen it up for sale. i dont reli know what route i wanna go down weather it be sc or turbo as i havent been in either...
  3. J

Supercharged ep3

Thanks for the fast reply. Yea well I just had my head set on a sc do u mean 8k for the car with the rotrex on it? There's a boy with a rotrex. Sc ep3 I was speakin to the other day and his is 381bhp and it was him that told me 4k would do it but he must forget how much he has spent in total...
  4. J

Supercharged ep3

Thanks for the advice very hard to find one already done for sale. was thinking of buying the rotrex new and the rest of the parts seconed hand like injectors exhaust and ecu. have you a rough estimate would like to have a idea before i commit to it lol, thanks for your help
  5. J

Supercharged ep3

Goin to buy a standard ep3 type r and rotrex supercharge it just because I cant seem to find any forsale. Is anyone interested in sellin? Also interested in dc5, if not could someone tell me how much I should expect to pay to have it finished I was told 4 k if I get the stuff second hand. I'm...
Back