• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Yeah there the tegiwa ones but you'll need some washers and 2 approx 1.5" of threaded bar for the 2 rear plug cover holes luckily my old mans got a lathe so made some collars to suit :)
  2. Robchriscross

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Very nice dave :)
  3. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Plastidipped my manifold and plug cover and and fitted some coloured washers and nuts and my tegiwa oil cap:)
  4. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Took rear lights out to get rid of the moss build up and fitted a vinyl cover at same time
  5. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Gave the interior a going over and found a use for some decals I had sitting around
  6. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Yeah 30mm IMO is too low looks daft I may go for some 15mm spacers in future not much else to do now tegiwa fin and flash pro and that's it I think;)
  7. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

It's harsher but the eibach springs take the edge off but they do look awesome it's worth it anyway
  8. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Not 2 bad mate will sort it tommorrow rub down and blow in will sort it, it isn't the 1st time but I still need a stiff drink after ;)
  9. Robchriscross

My new civic type r Fn2 Plastic press studs goes straight back on easy enough
  10. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Cheers buddy kerbed 1 other day :(
  11. Robchriscross

My new civic type r Fn2 Literally takes 30 seconds to pull off was sat at the lights with window down and could hear more engine noise but haven't hit vtec yet should hear the RSK more :)
  12. Robchriscross

My new civic type r Fn2 Yeah only today haven't put it through its paces yet though but others say it works :)
  13. Robchriscross

My new civic type r Fn2 Remove the bonnet sound proofing that'll make a difference too;)
  14. Robchriscross

Leeroy's S/S EP3

Very nice mate I bet it shifts nicely with those mods:)
  15. Robchriscross

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Progress! Very nice example there pal really starting to feel the love for the ep3 lately unfortunately never owned one:(
  16. Robchriscross

My new civic type r Fn2 Looks good mate does the air feed make any difference
  17. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Cheers mate not bad for a budget project not even spent a grand yet;)
  18. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

I agree they really compliment each other
  19. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Fitted GP kit today well chuffed with it
  20. Robchriscross

First Trackday at Donny Park, Awsome !

I've done donnington brilliant track and would reccomend to anyone will be back there for Japfest
  21. Robchriscross

Induction kits on the FN2

I told you ash welcome back to the HKS club :D
  22. Robchriscross

Robs Milano

Here's my fn2 here's a few pics from new and how it stands ATM, some small bits planned so ill keep updating as and when:)
Back