• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

Removing paint from rocker cover

Been looking in to refurbing my rocker cover and seen a few videos where they use aircraft remover. Unfortunately I can't seem to find that anywhere in UK. I have tried nitromors which was complete garbage and waste of money. Has anyone here resprayed their rocker cover and whats a good paint...
  2. H

EP3 leaking oil

Yes I've been checking the oil regularly for past few days as I topped it up due to it being low. The dipstick shows I've probably put like half a cm over the max point. Not sure if this counts but was first time I experienced something like this on my car. It was wet and I tend to avoid driving...
  3. H

EP3 leaking oil

Hi all, after finishing work today I parked my car up outside home then an hour later I went back out and noticed an oil leak on the road. Had a quick look underneath and found oil pan all covered in oil but it seems to be dripping from passenger side area. Popped the bonnet open and took off...
  4. H

Hamza's NHB EP3

Ok so done a few changes to the car lately, first of all I do apologise for portrait pictures as I tend to use Snapchat alot but got a new phone coming next week and should be able to take decent quality pics then. First up took of both front and rear tow eyes as not a fan of them at all...
  5. H

Hamza's NHB EP3

That's quite strange lol, in my area Bradford I see loads of black ones, even in the local meets which I attend I mostly see not only black EP3s but Tegs, MBs and EKs. True mate, the colour is what made me keep it, had it for 3 years and no plans to sell it. Yeah shame mate, I've got 3 black...
  6. H

Hamza's NHB EP3

Cheers mate, NHB most common colour haha but I only buy black cars, all other colours never appeal to me. Thanks buddy
  7. H

Hamza's NHB EP3

Just had a look and it was actually wrapped, so took the wrap off and now back to original :) Thanks mate, I used to be on civic5 forum too Does anyone know what size is the side skirt sticker? Would these be an ideal replacement? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292604113659
  8. H

Hamza's NHB EP3

Hi all, quite an old member here, never owned a Type-R until now so thought I'd make a thread. I bought it a day before my birthday so it made a good birthday present :) Some pictures on the day I bought it Got quite a few plans for it but everything will be done slowly as...
  9. H

Is it possible to remove rails from EP3 pre face lift seats?

I want to fit EP3 seats on an MB civic and I heard it is a pig of a job which involves cutting and welding. Someone told me it would easier to completely remove the rails off EP3 seats and put MB rails but I keep hearing it is not possible because the rails on EP3 seats are part of the seat and...
Back