• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

Theres alot off ep3's about in england and i havent seen one with there spoiler tilted like you do with eg's and ek's so i did and this is the result. personaly i am really happy with it and think it makes it look alot more sporty. is alot cheaper than buying a after market one aswell , cost me...
  2. J

help needed, good tyres for Ep3?

Need some good tyres on the ep, I dont need the best, I just want a pair that is going to hold the road pretty well and last a while. Not wanting to spend anymore than the £300 mark as I dont need the best and I'm not the type off person who can go and spend £400 + for tyres :D
  3. J

r8byb or sportex b pipe?

Both are same price as the r8byb is second hand. What one makes the best noise, want a raspy noise with alot off pops and bangs if possible ;) Are they both track friendly as allready have 4 track sessions booked :) Will probably go unsilenced
  4. J

do you lose that lovely vtec feeling with kpro / k100

Before I get my k100 and all my mods fitted, mapped etc., I want to know if you lose the vtec bang.... I've been watching youtube videos of them and don't seem too much faster than standard! im sure they are though guys. At the minute when vtec kicks in you really hear the bang , is very...
  5. J

what colour wheels ?

Got a black ep3, am happy with the standard wheels standard colour but want something different, would go black on black but every kid in town does that ! It's become boring! Am thinking a nice green , yellow or blue wheel colour. Anyone seen any black eps with this combo
  6. J

b pipe or rbc intake

Hi guys as some off you may be aware just bought K100, japspeed mani and AEM cold air intake, I now have to decide to get a good b pipe or rbc intake, I would like both but need another £350 or so for remap plus I'm a 4 hour drive to TDI so getting expensive... Question is what will go...
  7. J

can you swap ep3 front seats round!

Wanting to swap the passanger seat over to the drivers and drivers to passanger as is in better condition slightly . Is it possible or are they literally attached to the rails, thanks in advance
  8. J

avon z33 tyres any good on Ep3

Can get a set that have covered 1500 miles if that for £180 , that good for those tyres, I will only buy them if are going to hold me to the road well? Am going on few trackdays this year aswell
  9. J

bought k100 will it run right?

Right gonna start off by saying I dont know anything about this okey, I bought a k100 hondata ecu that has been mapped by tdi north for breathing mods, My question is will it work fine when fitted to my ep3, as in I dont need to take it somewhere else to get a map again? I will have a AEM...
  10. J

do I need FRSU if I lower my car 30 mm

Hi there am new to this site . am wanting to lower my Ep3 on 30 mm springs as will be going on a few track days soon :) what springs would you recommend, dont want a rock hard ride and will be keeping standard shocks as they are good standard ? Also Seen on another post that I may need FRSU. ...
  11. J

whats better castrol edge 5w 30 or 5w 40 ?

MBought 5w 30 but unsure if 5 w 40 is better or will it make no difference
  12. J

whats a good exhaust for Ep3

Hear that spoon n1 and spoon b pipe is good but will be going on track days and alot dont allow it as noise levels, plus think they are very pricey! Any other good exhaust out there for a good price? Would prefer one not to noisy when driving normal or on motorways, dont mind it loud when...
  13. J

what shortshifter do I get for Ep3?

Am thinking the tewiga with stronger bushings or buddyclub, anyone had any off the Them if so what are they like and do you think the buddy club is worth that extra £100 ?
  14. J

what rails fo I need?

Want to put my ek9 recaros in my ep3 what rails will I need? Will buddyclub superlow rails fit? Or do I need ep3 recaro rails?
Back