• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mr CTR

Where to get mapped - South East England

Hello Guys and Girls! Just a quick question... I currently use TDI-PLC most the time for bits that need to be done to my EP3. Yet I hear a lot about other garages with a great name tuning Honda's here in the south. Would anyone have any other suggestions? Just needs DC sports...
  2. Mr CTR

Fujitsubo RM01A Touching Roll Bar On EP3

I just wanted a quick bit of advice... I have just had my EP3 setup and lowered on BC coilovers and now on some left turns (mainly slower sharp ones) my Fujitsubo RM01A is touching the roll bar causing a bit of annoying rattle/vibration. Since its not touching too much my first quick...
  3. Mr CTR

Another boring post asking about tyre sizes on EVO 8 Enkei alloys... Sorry :/

Hello Peeps, I have a nice set of EVO 8 Enkei's waiting to go on my EP3. The problem I have is deciding which tyre brand but mostly what tyre size, 215/45/17? 225/45/17? These are going to be used as summer wheels only so I wanted to give the Yokohama AD08R's a go just for curiosity and to say...
  4. Mr CTR

EP3- Stay with unsilenced b-pipe or go for HKS cat back?

Hello people! Basically I'm in a bit of a dilemma with my exhaust on my EP3. I have a standard system with a Supersprint b-pipe but I like the look and noise of the HKS cat back. My main worry though is which one would be more free flowing as I intend to change bits like manifold and other bits...
Back