• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. suggs_84

My Latest Purchase....Anyone recognise??

Welcome aboard! Nice car :D
  2. suggs_84

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

Nice Type-R pairing there :D The red one is just like mine and a friend has a silver one the same............ had to do a double take as like looking at our cars!!
  3. suggs_84

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

That's coming along very nicely! :D
  4. suggs_84

My new EP3 type r premier edition, TRACK CAR! (exhaust and massive brakes page 5)

very smart! definatly on the way now :D
  5. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Yeah there's plenty of options, as always, just depends how far you want to go!
  6. suggs_84

Ep3 progress thread

That really does look smart :D
  7. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Springs then FRSU :D
  8. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Looks very nice, can't beat a red Type-R :wink: I'm no stranger to Milano fade either though! lol
  9. suggs_84

Another Cosmic Grey CTR!

Looks lovely chap, nice and original! Like the Corsa too, defo a bit bad boy that! :D
  10. suggs_84

AEM CAI 'Hydro-locking' - engine side effects?

and to be fair, i've always had a K&N panel filter in the standard airbox on nearly all my cars....... would have one in the Civic too if if hadn't come with an AEM already fitted
  11. suggs_84

You know it! :D
  12. suggs_84

Regardless of different views, this has been an excellent thread for learning, for myself anyway, and I started it *lol*
  13. suggs_84

EP3 Our EP3

Yeah not tooo much difference really!
  14. suggs_84

Ep3 progress thread

That looks spot on, same issue with mine with the paint though, the Milano can be a pain. Could do with blowing over mine too really!
  15. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

That sits nicely, big improvement!
  16. suggs_84

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

Thanks for the kind comments chap! :D
  17. suggs_84

Got them on eBay, he has/had them for both the Recaro and normal Type-R seats
  18. suggs_84

LOL! just having a discussion here chap, if you're bored, stop reading! simples!
  19. suggs_84

Interesting discusion, last time i saw this it was on 2 pages! My car is running perfectly and has since 5 mins after it happening, the VTEC is also kicking in normally too, just not as loud as it was via the filter!? I'm assuming this will be to do with the filter getting a bit moist and...
  20. suggs_84

Yep quite right Pete, was happy with it before but now thinking twice.......... wasn't sure if the vtec was working today but pretty sure it is now, could hear it in the limited areas i was able to try it i'm sure. The rain has now turned to snow so driving very cautiously!
  21. suggs_84

Yeah i could couldn't i :rolleyes:
  22. suggs_84

LOL! when the road is covered and you have no where to go with cars behind, going through at 30mph ish as said, not much choice!! I said rally style as it's not like going through a puddle! Helpful reply that...........
  23. suggs_84

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

The car does look very smart!
  24. suggs_84

That's an interesting point mate! To be honest the roads arn't that good and driving safely, i never had the vtec kicking in all day, so couldn't say yet!
  25. suggs_84

Thanks Loxy, to be honest i'm not 100% sure what the hydro locking is, thought it was just when water gets sucked in but sounds much more than that! The ingesting of a small amount of water sounds likely, it was just standing water at a low-ish speed but still had it flowing out of the front...
  26. suggs_84

Cheers chris, that answer is what i was hoping for! Just the steam and almost cut out was a bit scary for a few seconds, never encountered anything like it!
  27. suggs_84

Had my car 5 months now with the AEM always fitted and never had any issues, driven in heavy rain several times, no probs.......... anyway, been raining more than 24 hours straight here now and theres standing water everywhere!! This afternoon, couldn't avoid a huuge puddle, rally style at 30...
  28. suggs_84

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Nice little addition there to tidy up the looks,its the little details that count as they say!
  29. suggs_84

Thanks chaps! :smt023 Once again hearing that £180 was a good price is excellent! I go on about the slight fade, but its a 10 year old red car aint it! He did a fantastic job and i'm well chuffed with it really, just got to try and keep it that clean!! *lol*
  30. suggs_84

To be honest, yes it was........ was a full enhancement detail and valet with more steps than i can remember, the clay and machine polish being the ones i do remember :D The issue with my car from day one of ownership is the slight paint fade on the passenger side door and a kind of milky look...
  31. suggs_84

So had the car in Honda on Monday for a few little mechanical things to be sorted, but also had the Jazz jets fitted to get the mist spray so that's another little modification ticked off the list! The gold Mugan oil cap is now gone too, never really liked it when I got the car, so a nice brand...
  32. suggs_84

Paul's FN2

Lovely car, I do like these in silver :D
  33. suggs_84

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Welcome aboard! :D Nice looking car, i'm still amazed how these look like a space craft inside comapred to my 2003 Type-R..... like there's 20 years between them *lol*
  34. suggs_84

WelshyWelsh's Cosmic Premier EP3

Some very nice additions there chap, i had Jazz jets fitted on my Type-R on Monday and they are good! :D May i ask how much you paid for the Mugan oil cap btw? No idea what their worth! I had a gold one on my car when i got it but this has now been changed for a for a brand new standard Honda...
  35. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

I've got the Meguiars clay bar and Autoglym super resin polish, good stuff ain't they, but never tried the HD Wax.......... large price tag puts me off lol! Looking good though mate! :D
  36. suggs_84

Smithy's 2002 EP3 build so far

Love it! :smt023 The stereo looks awesome too but defo needs the fascia to finish it off! How cool is the Honda badge on the screen :D
  37. suggs_84

Krys ' Nighthawk ep3

Nice, same as my interior now :D
  38. suggs_84

Silver ep3 with day glow orange wheels!!

Wow!! you'll defo be seen with them :D
  39. suggs_84

My new EP3 type r premier edition, TRACK CAR! (exhaust and massive brakes page 5)

Aye, thats beyond an excellent price if all is ok with the car!
  40. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

haha as if you got pulled for a chat, hadn't they seen a Type-R before? :D
  41. suggs_84

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

Excellent stuff! :D
  42. suggs_84

antisanta's CTR - Selling up :(

Thats come up very well indeed, do like a silver CTR!
  43. suggs_84

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Full Proffesional Detail 02/03 Just had the car proffessionally detailed and valeted yesterday, or in this case, an enhancement detail, to try and bring the paint back a bit and generally bufty the car and get it looking minty mint again. I keep it looking...
  44. suggs_84

That's not a 30th Anni chap, is a premier edition
  45. suggs_84

pics of your dash

Exactly!?!? Thats why i quoted the picture and put the comment underneath lol
  46. suggs_84

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Too true!
  47. suggs_84

pics of your dash

That looks AWESOME!! total one off imo :D Good thinking that, i did the same haha... my Alpine unit lights up red and blue and matchs really well.... well, not the blue, but the red does! :D
  48. suggs_84

EP3 Our EP3

Yep, only difference with the 30th anni is mine has rear tints from the factory, red recaro seats, momo wheel and air-con as standard
  49. suggs_84

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Welcome aboard chap, car looks lovely, do prefer the pre-facelift myself I've got the Spoon N1 on mine, not cheap, but does sound good! :D
  50. suggs_84

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

That's an interesting touch, does it really make much difference? With my car being lowered on coilovers, i'd feel i was sitting on the ground i think haha!
  51. suggs_84

EP3 Our EP3

Does look smart, almost identical to mine!! just that mine has 30th anniversary edition written on the rear window lmao
  52. suggs_84

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

Lovely looking car..... as above with the wheels, but your changing them so doesn't matter :D
  53. suggs_84

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

Looking good, defo a bit more tread on those new ones!!
  54. suggs_84

That FN2 is very smart! :D
  55. suggs_84

Jazz Mist Washer Jets

Excellent, thanks :smt023
  56. suggs_84

My ep3

Very nice! mats are always a good start :D
  57. suggs_84

Jazz Mist Washer Jets

I've been trying to get the Jazz washer jets sorted for my car and Honda can get the jets, no prob, gave the part number, all fine........... BUT the thing about the washers has stumped them!? Do you need the Civic washers or something to hold the Jazz jets on Any advise or part numbers etc for...
  58. suggs_84

HLife on track at Snetterton 300 (PIC HEAVY)

Mines a Milano red EP3, 30th anni edition, black standard wheels, nice little spoon n1 etc :wink: lol!
  59. suggs_84

JDM DC2 & JDM S2000

Great pics! :D
  60. suggs_84

My Type Rx Dc2

Looks awesome, must say i do prefer the white bonnet though ;)
  61. suggs_84

HLife on track at Snetterton 300 (PIC HEAVY)

Awesome pics, looks an excellent day! Should be popping along to the meet all being well, i'm already on the HLife page :wink:
  62. suggs_84

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Did you use the metal bracket and clips for your driver's mat? Being tailored, they fit so well and don't slip, i just chucked it *lol*
  63. suggs_84

Thats a lovely looking car, nice and original and low miles too! Nice :D
  64. suggs_84

My first ep3 =) =) cosmic grey

Very nice indeedy! :D
  65. suggs_84

Haven't taken any photos of the car for a while so thought i'd post these up from today................ my 30th Anniversary edition EP3 Type-R is pictured with my friends new 296bhp chatter and popping Mk1 Focus RS.... awesome car! The Focus had just been cleaned, mine hadn't! *lol* (No major...
  66. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

haha thats one thing i notice with mine......... the pipe does look small out the back for the noise!! Looking smart :D
  67. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Yeah i'd go Honda as well!
  68. suggs_84

Nice touch, thats the mats i got for mine, from Hendy's too!
  69. suggs_84

Anton's CW EP3!

Nice picture ads! :D The dark wheels in the second pic look awesome on it!
  70. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

That DOES look similar to mine! Doesn't have the hole drilled in the tail pipe in the same place and a couple of other very slight differences!
  71. suggs_84

The car does look really smart mate and that exhaust is huuuge! Makes my Spoon N1 look like a pea shooter :D Where did you get that boot mat? :wink:
  72. suggs_84

Anton's CW EP3!

Thats a beauty in white, as above sort the handling out first and then add a few extras to the performance after :D
  73. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

Ahh know that feeling, same thing happened on my old Fiesta RS Turbo, had to keep the window wedged shut with a block of wood in the door until i got the genuine regulator from Ford which luckily was still available!!
  74. suggs_84

Krys ' Nighthawk ep3

Nice seats, same as mine :D
  75. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Sounds good mate, some nice little additions being done here! :D
  76. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

haha exactly, not too clean at all! As said though, just can't help it this time of year
  77. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

I've got a Spoon N1 on mine, does sound good! Does the replica look/sound the same?
  78. suggs_84

My dc5

Nice car matey, welcome to the forum!
  79. suggs_84

Leeroy's S/S EP3

Now that does look smart, very different indeed! Never seen anything like that on one of these cars myself :D As above, video would be cool :wink:
  80. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

Nice work in progress pic there! Your Milano looks as clean as mine at the mo *lol*
  81. suggs_84

Joe's New 2004 Black Civic EP3

Very nice too, another job ticked off the list!
  82. suggs_84

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

WOW! certainly going to see you coming on track ain't they!! :D
  83. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Nice deep shine there chap, does look smart doesn't it!
  84. suggs_84

A friends project ep3 back to bare shell for paint!

WOW!! that is certainly different!!
  85. suggs_84

The third tyre choice is definatly the best imo, i like the thinner tyre look. I've got standard EP3 wheels painted black on mine and yet i've had the comment made of my tyres looking like rubber bands on the wheels LOL! Not sure it's that bad, but the 215/45/17 just doesn't look right in those...
  86. suggs_84

OEM+ Milano EP3..

That rocker cover looks awesome, very nice touch, socks gotta be done as well haha! Very impressive mate, its coming together well! :D
  87. suggs_84

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Lovely looking car that......... Corsa looks smart too! :D
  88. suggs_84

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

Looks really good in those pics :D Those discs remind me of what the rears were like on my car when i bought it!! I've just got Honda rear discs and pads, Brembo front pads and unknown drilled and grooved front discs which came with the car but wern't fitted at the time
  89. suggs_84

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

That is stunning! :D
  90. suggs_84

Oh yeah, be worth it in the end!
  91. suggs_84

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

That looks a very nice drop, good work! :D Tried to snow here too....... but didn't lay lol
  92. suggs_84

A red EP3 is actualy pretty rare where I am, there all silver and black mainly!!
  93. suggs_84

Yeah the Evo wheels are awesome aint they, if I was to ever change my wheels it would be for a set of them!
  94. suggs_84

Always nice to see another Milano Type-R........... your not alone with the dreaded paint fade!!
  95. suggs_84

Some very tasty upgrades there :D I've got a set of Osram Nighbreaker Plus bulbs to go in mine too, they do indeed make a difference!!
  96. suggs_84

That is very smart chap, a very bold choice with the wheels :D
  97. suggs_84

WelshyWelsh's Cosmic Premier EP3

haha cheers! Yep mines all red as said, but a 30th Anniversary edition Type-R so same but different!
Back