• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Fast road occasional track good in the wet

As titled for my ep3 without costing the earth, any good recommendations guys ?
  2. K

Cat nuts

Hi peeps, I was going to fit my center pipe today only to find the x3 bolts/nuts at the cat were rounded and rusty, I am going to angle grind them off next week but wondered does anybody know the size of the nuts and bolts and where I can obtain them from, any info would be a great help cheers
  3. K

Lowering

Does anybody know a good lowering kit for the ep3 that doesn't cost the earth and are NOT COILIVERS, I just want a 35-40 mm drop
  4. K

Throttle body

Hi guys, what's the best 70 mm throttle body to buy without spending the earth for my EP3 ? I have the ITG already fitted, with future plans for the rbc
  5. K

B pipe

Hi guys, I have just received my sportex b pipe and just wondering what bolts to use to join it to the back box ??
  6. K

N1 back box troubles

I fitted my spoon n1 back box but it hits on the underside of the car where the bend is to go over the axle ? Has anybody come across thhs problem ?? :S
  7. K

How much bhp

How much bhp increase should I see with a RBC inlet manifold, 70mm throttle body, IGM MAXOGEN intake And a spoon n1 rear exhaust (exhaust probibaly nothing) but a rough guess ??
  8. K

ITG MAXOGEN

Just ordered a ITG MAXOGEN for my EP3 after reading the intake guide, still waiting for my spoon n1 too ! :D
  9. K

A long shot I know ....

EP3 CTR 2003 mileage display illumination not illuminating, does anybody know where to obtain a Replacement bulb from ??
  10. K

Rear silencer exhaust gasket

I have an civic type r 2003 ep3. I cannot find anywhere a rear scilencer exhaust gasket, does any of you guys know where I can get ahold of one ??
  11. K

Thoughts please guys !! Is it any good ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221151378385?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
  12. K

Hks sports oil filter

I am going to change the oil and filter in my ep3 and come across a hks sports oil Filter, has anybody fitted one and what's the idea behind them also would anybody recommend ??
Back