• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

3rd Gear Issues

I am currently looking at a EK civic with a d series engine, the car is great apart from one issue. it crunches into 3rd gear only. It's a manual car and I did a quick Google search online and it seems to be a common issue. Apparently it's either the gearbox oil or the synchro needs...
  2. A

Mixing and Matching Ohms

I am no newbie to installing subs into cars and normally I am happy with the output of aftermarket headunits for the door speakers, but this time I thought I would delve into amping them to see what all the fuss is about! (Without going too crazy, more of a budget mid range build) Just to give...
  3. A

Air Con Pipe and Front Strut Brace

Been looking at getting myself a Js Racing Brace or Tegiwa, can't really see a difference between two if I am honest! Also debating a Engine Torque Damper but they aren't cheap... Looking around the net, the air con pipe can be set up in two ways, which is better? Over: Between:
  4. A

2.25" vs 2.5" Unsilenced B Pipe

Just installed my Tegiwa intake on my EP3 and it sounds amazing, my b pipe needs replacing as one of the brackets have snapped. As I am replacing it anyways I thought I might as well get myself a unsilenced one to release some more power seeing as that is where the main restriction is! Called...
  5. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

So abit of background of my cars, my first taste of VTEC was my old GT FN2 which I sold in fear of the imminent depreciation with the new Type R coming this year! Really was a great car too... apart from the rattles! Next came my Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Black Edition, which as a car was great! Great...
Back