• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Millergtt

Needing wee bits

Don't suppose anyone has the wee plastic handle that's in the passenger seat for pulling the seat forward it's located near the top off the seat as mine is missing and can't find 1 anywhere.
  2. Millergtt

Knocking

I've not long taken the lowering springs off my car and put them back to standard but I've noticed a sight knock sometimes while driving. Not sure if it's the anti roll bar linkages as had to replace them on my previous ep3. Not sure what else to look for at this moment any suggestions?
  3. Millergtt

Speaker issue

Well I've just bought my 2nd ep3 as I checked the car over I never thought about speakers. Well basically it's got a aftermarket CD player and can only hear through rear tried to play with settings only hear very faint on drivers door speakers. So I thought replace the CD player and speakers...
  4. Millergtt

Ecu remap

I'm thinking of getting me car remapped on the dyno. Looking to see where's the best place and price. Any help.
  5. Millergtt

Mot success

Well just had the car put through the mot last night. Passed with few advisories which is a job for the weekend as I'm gonna give the car a service while I'm there. The advisories where oil leak which turns out to be a cracked oil filter. New pads needed at front and replace the rear anti roll...
  6. Millergtt

iPod connectors

Well I'm Looking for a iPod connector as the CD player doesn't have aux in I'm just wondering if any one knows if there is a connector you can buy that will go in the cigeratte lighter connector I've found a few for decent prices but not sure if it will play the tunes through the speakers as I...
  7. Millergtt

Colour ideas for wheels

Well I'm going to get my wheels refurbished in feb and not sure on what colour my type r is silver and as it stands the wheels have already been done in black but the previous owner didnt know how to park and they look very sorry for themselfs. I'm not sure on what colour to get them done so any...
  8. Millergtt

Oil leak

Found a small oil leak the other day while it was raining heavy. I'm not sure where it's from or what's causing it. But as I say it was a small spot on the ground. Just thought I'd ask if anyone has any suggestions before I got investergating fully over the weekend. As maybe someone knows where...
  9. Millergtt

Central locking issues

Well here goes I've not long owned my ctr and the fob seemed to work fine at the beginning. But past few days seems to have a few issues firstly while you push the button to unlock the car it only turns off the immobiliser without unlocking the door but as you put the key in door to unlock it...
Back