• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. sir swish

Xenon bulb on a fn2 gt

Have had a xenon bulb go on my fn2 gt (standard fit xenons) I know they take the the d2r but 35w 12v bulb. Does anyone know what power it is (I.e the 6000, 10000 etc) and the difference between and effect whether its ok to fit the more powerful ones without causing damage Thanks sent from the...
  2. sir swish

Fn2 ipod connectivity

sent from the middle of nowhere, the centre of everywhere!
  3. sir swish

My Fn2

My Fn2 after a clean sent from somewhere, the centre of everywhere
  4. sir swish

FN2 air box mod

Hi, I know theres threads for modifying air boxs on dc5 etc but wondered if anyone has removed the fins inside the fn2 air box and whether it made much difference to noise or performance? I dont have the funds or desire to fit an after market induction kit just yet so just wondered if it worth...
  5. sir swish

fn2 door handles

Hi got a FN2 and noticed the outside door handles seem to stick every so often. Tried spraying them with lube to loosen them up but passenger handle still seems to stick quite abit. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix for it (without replacement) Thanks
  6. sir swish

new fn2 owner needs a parcel shelf!

Hi, just bought my first type r (upgraded from a 52 plate 1.4) and wondered if anyone has a fn2 parcel shelf I can have :)
Back