• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

FK8 What deals are out there?

Hello, I’m getting more serious about replacing my Mk7 Golf R with a new Type R and was wondering what if anything is available in the way of discounts? I have been on Carwow and have been offered 4.2% discount, is this about par for the course or are better deals available? Cheers
  2. B

FK8 Will it fit in the garage?

I wish I hadn’t asked now ! Thanks for all the replies, I’m getting serious enough now to get the tape measure out and arrange a test drive if I can get them to let me out without holding my hand that is.....Hahs!
  3. B

FK8 Will it fit in the garage?

Hello everyone, long time no post! I am thinking of replacing my Golf R with a new Type R FK8 but was wondering if any of you out there are running one and are lucky enough to be able to put it their garage overnight, mine is a pretty standard size of garage you get with a 1970’s house, any...
  4. B

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Nice one Loxy, I've been watching with interest to see how this would turn out! I had an FN2 type R and loved it, let it go after 4 years then did not know what to buy. Ended up ordering a new Mk7 Golf Gti PP, after nearly 2 years I'm ready to move on again but could not decide what to go for. I...
  5. B

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Ok everyone I need your help and input! Can we get lots more pictures please and some reviews, anything just to get the ball rolling as I just don't know what to do! (Sounds like a title for a song)! Anyway, has anyone been able to get unaccompanied test drives in the Type R? Because I can't at...
Back