• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Fitting A Personal (Nardi ) Steering Wheel

Just wondering what other bits I need,have a new steering wheel in the post wanna order the other bits to like the boss and quick release unit,want slimline parts if possible so the wheel isn't too far away from indicators etc! Also do I need a resistor to stop my airbag light coming on? It's...
  2. A

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Some great jobs done there!
  3. A

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Nice power and car now,where'd you buy the turbo from?
  4. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

Great job
  5. A

My 2nd FD2

After selling my first FD2 back in 2014 I had an M5 last year,loved the M5 but the Irish tax is a joke €2000 a year,too much for the tiny miles I do! I found this late 2009 one owner from new FD2 with super low mileage (35k) to be fair it needed loads of tidying,bodywork and very straight and...
  6. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

More!!!! :lol:
  7. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

Hope the wheels work out man! Looking for some jap wheels for my FD2 at the minute! So hard to get
  8. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

:eek:
  9. A

Emmsy's Arctic DC5 Integra

Nice DC5 and some nice work going into it :cool: but wtf is the story with all your links! My eyes were sore reading!!
  10. A

My Second FD2

My BC Coilovers landed today,can't wait to get these in and tested out
  11. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

Have these ordered to,does the full section stick on or type r peel off that
  12. A

My Second FD2

The FD2 is actually in a cheap tax bracket due to it being 09 is taxed on the emissions instead of engine size so it's €570 a year! The M5 is an animal on fuel,when driving it hard I was seeing as low as 8mpg on the dash :p
  13. A

My Second FD2

Loved it,and miss it! But the tax is over €2000 a year for the M5 here in Ireland so I just kept it 6/7 months :(
  14. A

My Second FD2

Cheers Loxy,I'd been shamelessly spending my time over in the M5 forum :lol:
  15. A

Type R #9 CW FD2

Great thread,can't wait to see the Rays on her :lol:
  16. A

My Second FD2

Cheers lads,will get some decent pics up soon
  17. A

My Second FD2

Well after about 18 months after selling my first FD2 I bought another one last week! Found myself a mint low mileage(35k) late(November) 2009 FD2! Previous owner had let the paintwork go as he wasn't a genuine enthusiast,even though he had the car from brand new! But all it needed was a good...
  18. A

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Yeah I had few 6's, a red Tommi Mak and 600bhp Evo 8...
  19. A

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Your videos are making me miss my Evos!! Nice 9 :cool:
  20. A

Choosing new tyres best price and performance

I fitted 225/40/18 Vredestein Vorti's to my FD2 recently and cant fault them, not as responsive as the Pirellis the car came with but only slightly and give smoother ride! Wet grip is excellent, have yet to see it break away in hard cornering! Dry grip is excellent to....
  21. A

Waxed the ep3

Mint :cool:
  22. A

type r sc Fd2

Class car!! Id love to supercharge mine! Will keep an eye on your updates
  23. A

Help Needed (FD2 Dash Fault)

Im hoping someone on here can point me in the direction of sorting my dash lights! Few of the lights flicker on every so often, I disconnected the battery overnight and the problem stopped for 3 weeks but it's started doing it again :(:(:( I sent the car to my local Honda garage on Monday but...
  24. A

Will A DC5 Supercharger Fit FD2

Its a jackson racing charger? Is there different types of JR? I can find out exact model here if there are different model's. ..
  25. A

Will A DC5 Supercharger Fit FD2

Just wondering if a supercharger off a DC5 will fit straight onto my FD2?
  26. A

My dc5

Same as the M3,weathers a balls to! That A+ Detailing made some job of your yok...Mint :cool:
  27. A

My dc5

Nice DC5..Does she ever hit Vtec though :lol:
  28. A

Anton's CW EP3!

Very nice,you from Ireland?
Back