• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Fitting A Personal (Nardi ) Steering Wheel

Just wondering what other bits I need,have a new steering wheel in the post wanna order the other bits to like the boss and quick release unit,want slimline parts if possible so the wheel isn't too far away from indicators etc! Also do I need a resistor to stop my airbag light coming on? It's...
  2. A

My 2nd FD2

After selling my first FD2 back in 2014 I had an M5 last year,loved the M5 but the Irish tax is a joke €2000 a year,too much for the tiny miles I do! I found this late 2009 one owner from new FD2 with super low mileage (35k) to be fair it needed loads of tidying,bodywork and very straight and...
  3. A

My Second FD2

Well after about 18 months after selling my first FD2 I bought another one last week! Found myself a mint low mileage(35k) late(November) 2009 FD2! Previous owner had let the paintwork go as he wasn't a genuine enthusiast,even though he had the car from brand new! But all it needed was a good...
  4. A

Help Needed (FD2 Dash Fault)

Im hoping someone on here can point me in the direction of sorting my dash lights! Few of the lights flicker on every so often, I disconnected the battery overnight and the problem stopped for 3 weeks but it's started doing it again :(:(:( I sent the car to my local Honda garage on Monday but...
  5. A

Will A DC5 Supercharger Fit FD2

Just wondering if a supercharger off a DC5 will fit straight onto my FD2?
Back