• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Knite Force

EP3 <—->DC5 fender braces: identical?

Hi all, Can anyone please confirm if EP3 fender braces fit a DC5 and vice versa? Many thanks!
  2. Knite Force

Ungrade front and rear ARB

Hello gents, In the next few weeks I'll be refitting all handling parts from my "old" to my "new" EP3. It's a 2004 facelift btw. The setup will be: Fully polybushed, KW variant 2 coilovers, front and rear upper strutbraces, ASR rear brace, Beaks bar, Ingalls camber bolts and rear camber...
  3. Knite Force

Knite Force NL 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3

Hey guys, New car, new page. The moment I'll start working on the EE9 again I'll start updating that page Last year I bought a 2002 Satin Silver pre-facelift EP3. Car made a stunning 252HP, mainly thanks to the RBC, K-Pro and the complete exhaust that was under the car. The car used to...
  4. Knite Force

Knite Force NL 2002 EP3 + NL 1991 EE8 +NL 1991 EE9

Hi Guys, My name is Marcell, 35 years old from Boxmeer, Holland and as a daily driver I drive a 2002 Satin Silver EP3. Car is pushing out 251 BHP and enjoys regular trips to the Nürburgring as much as I do. For the past 5 years I've been restoring a 1991 EE9 Civic VTEC and once that' s done...
Back