• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Car failed MOT on suspension, but there was no visible issue?

OK now bear with me. Last year my car failed its MOT on suspension. They said the front was dangerous and rear they could pass but I certainly shouldn’t wait till my next MOT to get it fixed. They said it would cost about £1200 to get it all fixed. I told them where to go. However I then...
  2. C

How to check coolant level on CTR EP3?

Does anybody else find it nearly impossible to check the water level on the CTR EP3? When looking at the coolant tank I really can't see the water level at all. I have throughly cleaned the outside of the tank and it I have rocked the car to see if the moving water level catches my eye, but it...
  3. C

Help my car is completely dead. Literally nothing!

I went to the car as normal tried to start it. It spluttered for 1-2 seconds then dead. No lights on dashboard, no central locking, no power at all as if there is no battery at all. I have checked the battery and its fine and all the wires appear to be attached to everything as far as I can...
  4. C

Breakdown cover worth it?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I guess a breakdown goes under car faults. I have always had breakdown cover and its due for renewal soon. I have had to claim once for a flat battery (no chance of a bump start or jump start and it was the battery that was knackered, I...
  5. C

Fault? Leaves coming through air vents.

Not sure if this is a fault or not, but I parked under a tree a few days ago which dropped leaves all over my car. Ever since, leaves have been blowing into the car through the air vents. I thought all cars had air filters (pollen filters)? If so, surely leaves shouldn’t be getting through? Is...
  6. C

Unstable revs at tick over CTR EP3.

The other day I started the car. I left it running for about 30 secs then all of a sudden the revs started jumping between 1000rpm and 3000rpm. I tried to get it to stop by turning it off and on again and taking it to high revs, (and the usual shouting etc) but as soon as it went back to tick...
  7. C

Intermittent problem with interior light. CTR EP3.

My interior light stopped working a year ago. Then about 2 months ago it fixed itself. Then a week ago it broke itself again. Anybody else had this fault? It stops working completely, I mean it doesn’t work if set to come on with doors or when switched permanently on. I am referring to the light...
Back