• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Q

kswap engine Breathing mods Breathing mods before Boost

Hello Hazz, I fully get you point in terms of the popularity of Kswaps on this forum. My main questions and recommendations are related to parts which many members may be running in there ep3s, dc5s ect. The k - series setup will be running in an EK hatch I currently have 16" Team Dynamics...
  2. Q

kswap engine Breathing mods Breathing mods before Boost

Hello All I am in the middle of kswapping my car and coming to the stage where I am almost ready to purchase an engine/Gearbox. Am looking for some recommendations on an inlet, TB , manifold and exhaust.I am looking to use this on the stock kseries engine (Most likely the k20a2) . The car...
  3. Q

LSD recommendations

Thank you for your reply Lewis, I am in a similar same boat I'd rather get it right first time , the car will not be used as a daily, which is why am considering the plated Diff now, it woud nice to know how often a plated diff needs to be maintained and costs associated with it. Car will be...
  4. Q

LSD recommendations

SmegHead thank you for your response! The car will only be used on the occasional weekend when the weathers good or on the track. I have been looking at the Helical Quaife, Wavetrac, and mfactory race spec diff. Your right about the wavetrack diff when it comes to transmitting drive when the...
  5. Q

LSD recommendations

Hello All Am looking for some recommendations on an LSD for the ep3 gearbox. I am in them middle of kswapping my car and coming to the stage where I am almost ready to purchase an engine and gearbox. Looking for some advice and recommendations. The car will be used on the road but mainly...
Back