• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. beesley

De cat worth it?

As above ;) also anyone had any problems in fitting one? Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  2. beesley

Throttle play?

Yeah it's an ep3 and it's the 1st time I've noticed it on any of my cars, I don't think it is bothering me too much just was hoping my cable isn't on its way out :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  3. beesley

Throttle play?

Sorry if it's the wrong section but noticed this the other morning while playing..... I have to press the peddle down about 10mm before I get anything? Its not like a delay it just does nothing if that makes sense? wondering if I can adjust it or is something on its way out? :( Sent from my HTC...
  4. beesley

EP3 Speaker sizes / recommendations

Will be doing this soon? Is it a had job or is it straight forward? Ie taking door cards etc off? Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  5. beesley

Remote Start !

Plus 1 on this!! Would make cold mornings a little nicer!! :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  6. beesley

Rear Glass

I've got the same on my ep3 wondering if it's like a factory film to keep the window in place if it shatters? Cars going to the tinters in the next month or two so will ask him :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  7. beesley

Track advice

Well thinking about booking my 1st track day! My civic is all set up for track use and would love to know what its like... Any advice on driving tips, what I need etc more than welcome!! :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  8. beesley

Amp remote lead help!

Yeah from what I could see but its blue and white, which put me off a little as I'm used to sold blue ones gonna give it a go later and hope for the best!! Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  9. beesley

Amp remote lead help!

I couldnt see another blue one..... What do you mean my thump? :( nervous now haha ;) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  10. beesley

Amp remote lead help!

Thank you mate, will get all that fitted tomorrow as the rains kicked in now :( Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  11. beesley

Amp remote lead help!

As above which wire do I splice into? I'm going for the blue&white cable..... Sorry I didn't have a flash on :( Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  12. beesley

Rocker cover bolts ep3

What size bolts etc do I need for the rocker at work and pinching the bolts ;) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  13. beesley

Aftermarket CD player removal

Danmm let's hope he's put the cage in so I can take it out using keys :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  14. beesley

Battery ep3

On my old car but not my civic touch wood.... Turns out on mine fir some reason the boot light didn't go off, and with me not using it for a good few days killed the battery :( fingers crossed it was a strange one off mste :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  15. beesley

Aftermarket CD player removal

Do you have to remove the dash still as you would for the factory hu? Or do removal keys work now? Got some stuff I need to mess about with in the next few days :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  16. beesley

Silver ep3 with day glow orange wheels!!

Had a cleaning day today and with lots of polish it's gone from this: To this : Still not happy with it but it's getting there might have to take it off and give it a proper power polish :) Thanks for the comments on the wheels guys :) they need taking off soon clay baring and then a...
  17. beesley

Bracket scraping

Danmm will have to try make a bracket at work this week and get it bolted on then get the exhaust up a tiny bit as its only its catching :( Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  18. beesley

Thanks mate, and haters gonna hate and all that LOL :) got a set of black wheels for it too but feel like they get lost in the arches :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  19. beesley

polish your knob

Going to give mine ago today while cleaning my car! Wish me luck and I will upload photos when it's done :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  20. beesley

Painted brakes

At a guess no... But I know about them lol thinking about giving them a good scrub tomorrow and seeing what they come up like :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  21. beesley

Bracket scraping

Wondering if there is a way to get the middle section to sit a little higher sick of it catching on every speed bump, dont fancy taking up my coiliovers as they have all been corner weighted :) Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  22. beesley

Hi guys got my car yesterday and I'm totally blown away!! It's everything and more to what I expected!! How the car stands now; BC Racing RM series coilovers (30 adjustable settings) set up and corner weighted by Andy Waters at AW Tracksport. Federal 595rs-r track tyres with a one off paint...
  23. beesley

Rear seat help

After a way to lift up the bottom part of the rear seats?? Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  24. beesley

After wax washing..

Iv still got waxes I bought a couple of years back, as long as there kept dry and not in really cold conditions then think the last a while, one of my mate's is in to it all big time and keeps all his in a fridge =\ don't quite know why tbh *** haha Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  25. beesley

Painted brakes

Just been out to put the rear suspension cover back on and turns out my brakes are currently red, i was thinking orange but it's got to be hi temp and not sure I can get the shade right :( Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  26. beesley

Painted brakes

I want to paint my brakes but not sure what colour, opinions please :) The car and wheels as they stand now ^^^
Back