• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

My 02 Silver UKDM CTR

Car looks much better now. Nice work. Whats next?
  2. B

my satin silver premier edition ep3 248bhp

Quite like the blue wheels mate, atr ones? Whats the spec of the car? Also is the second last pic at crail?
  3. B

53 Plate facelift?

Sweet, hopefully going to look at one on Saturday.
  4. B

53 Plate facelift?

Ahh cool. Thanks mate.
  5. B

53 Plate facelift?

Basically just wondering if its possible to get a facelift ep3 on a 53 plate as I know they were introduced in 2004. Thanks Chris
  6. B

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

I think your mis-spent youth has been well spent haha. Could be very keen for the meet.... If i have a car by then. Still looking for an ep3. Black one has come up for sale but i am unsure. Wanted a silver one ideally so think i will hang fire until the right one comes along.
  7. B

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Really like this, black cars aren't really my thing but after seeing this its got me thinking haha, love the video on the mountain roads and you rattle can skills. nice one
  8. B

OEM+ Milano EP3..

Ahh nice looks to sit pretty good on those springs mate, nice one.
  9. B

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Car is looking sweet mate. Really like the interior in the premier editions. Chris
  10. B

OEM+ Milano EP3..

What items did you buy to complete the frsu just out of intrest? Also is the car lowered on 30mm springs?
  11. B

My Milano(ish) EP3

Looks good mate, and so it begins ^ haha
  12. B

My Cosmic Premier EP3

Great build mate, enjoyed reading through this. Just noticed it as your thread came up whilst doing some research about frsu's. Nice one.
  13. B

The new CRV, is it the ugliest Honda ever ?

I think this is up there with the rest of them, http://www.netcarshow.com/honda/2000-insight/1280x960/wallpaper_02.htm
  14. B

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM QUOTE A INSURANCE!

Thanks for the heads up. I hate insurance at the best of times never mind having all that hastle.
  15. B

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Coming on nicely chap. Love the colour of the tow hook
  16. B

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Car looks good. Blue/silver is a good colour scheme to go for, as for your "sticker stack" i think as long as you like it you can put whatever colours and stickers you want on it :). Chuck a pink one in the mix *** lol
  17. B

Paul's FN2

Welcome. Look forward to watching this progress
  18. B

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

Car looks a million times better now chief, nice one. Any more plans or just going to maintain and enjoy?
  19. B

OEM+ Milano EP3..

Never used the top coat protection before, maybe try that when i get a new car. Thanks
  20. B

OEM+ Milano EP3..

Looking good dude, what products did you use on it?
  21. B

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Just read through your build so far and very impressed, lovely example you have there mate.
Back