• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

I know they are sean i loved them when they were on the car and i want to go back!
  2. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

VERY BAD - like cant go round a roundabout more than 25 without slide. should be made ilegal they are that bad. Im going back to Potenza's sean in jan/feb so theres no induction just now :(
  3. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

So not alot had done since last time.. just cheeky one or two pics and then a filthy one with a shiny update lol. New discs for the winter onward lol NOW THE FILTHYNESS BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE A DIRTY SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  4. Roscoc

seanaldo1987's Milano Red Facelift EP3

Sean... you joined.. the RIGHT team. about time ... mucking about in ***** VW's worst choice you made haha the scoob was better. Looks like your doin more mods than i am haa...
  5. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well its been a while on my Super HKS hybrid panel filter... so thought id take a look in at it and its looking pretty fresh still! :D
  6. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Two random snaps :)
  7. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Oh sooo much difference now... BUT every time my minds sitting there waiting for the noise lol. Loxy.. my tweeter and speaker on my drivers side doors randomly stopped working? this is before i even done my door fix... i have no clue they both just cut out any ideas?
  8. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well fed up with the door clicking everytime you opened it!! so replaced it today :D The silence now.... sooooo BEAUTIFUL :D - damn doors a fight to open now too lol! cheers Rosco
  9. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

yeh im loving it man. still got things needing done :D
  10. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well Finally got the Wing fitted and a cheeky set of Tein tech S springs!, I went a drive to the wifes grans so took two cheeky quick pics :) Hope ya like :)
  11. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

hah, sadly I don't park close enough.. im a bit of a kerb pansy mate. yeh I like the fins on the skirts definitely compliment it :)
  12. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Fitted new decals on the honda & fitted some canard fins on the skirts! (excuse the hit and run on the rear i will fix it :( ) Then bought a lovely fpr rep seeker wing.. got it painted up and trial fitted it the other day! here is the pics i took when i got it home.. still to be fitted...
  13. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Cheers Loxy :) really chuffed with my new camera haha. the lighting as the sun going down really complimented the shots
  14. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

15. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Havent posted any update recently weathers been Sh** so got a samco intake hose.. that's all that's new!! Washed the car as it was sunny and cleaned inside so heres the shots i managed to take!
  16. Roscoc

My DC-5 ITR.

lovely car mate
  17. Roscoc

David McMaster's Civic

Love the cars look, sits just the way it should. wheel size? looks perfect not everyones taste is to the max size of wheel they can sling in the arch. One thing that did get me which maybe I read it wrong but if your mocking someone because the brand of suspension someone is using to lower a car...
  18. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Winter set in and shes a little manky!!!
  19. Roscoc

Help Inlet / Breathing / Pipes.

Prob not the correct place but someone in the know will.. KNOW lol. What size of silicone hose fits the Fn2's Inlet mani and what size fits the Standard airbox.. also... the two connecting smaller hoses... what are they for? can they have mini airfilters fitted to them?
  20. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Little updates - Bought reg plate bolts, boot bags for holding things and pin striped the wheels... the pics arent the greatest but least you guys get the idea!! The calipers were burned due to fooked pads! and will be painted again!!! & my boot will be hoovered :( sorry lol
  21. Roscoc

Private message.. Spam/hack?

"Pranizti" Messaged me today saying "I would like to get to know you closer a lot. Write me here MOD EDIT: Link removed" :evil: No likey this - hopefully im late and this has been done to others and dealt with?
  22. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

The car its self was fine it lashed under the car luckily. My advice Dave.. I wont be buying another splitter. ABS plastic is crap its like recycled bin bags. Look fantastic as pics show... catches on EVERYTHING at standard height; speed bumps, mid to low kerbs the lot. paranoia then to lose...
  23. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Double dave unfortunately it didnt cope to well, private road ofc.
  24. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yeh she looks brilliant but unfortunately i lost the splitter. at a certain rate of speed the splitter was pushed low enough to the ground and well the only way i can explain how the road took it was like... MUNCH MUNCH
  25. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

undecided with the rears just now but i am thinking of something at the back!
  26. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hey guys. Well heres the updates of my Honda!! Washed and polished with the splitted on Honda wheels. The decided that I should put my wheels on!!! Hope you all like!!!
  27. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

No Easiet way to fit was to jack the car up lol
  28. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

do you happen to have like a front facing pic as that just looks as though someones used cut out to the bumper on wood lol not meaning to put it down it does look cool
  29. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hehe Yeh i had to do it, not seen anyone other Fn2 with it yet so im pretty damn happy with that!! :D
  30. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Thanks pleased with the way it turned out! Hoping my wheels will compliment it when they are fitted. waiting on D1 nuts as the standard nuts seem to be too fat!
  31. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

What you guys think about my new splitter????
  32. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Decided to do hydro graphics on a EP91 inlet manifold.. as a test run see what i can actualy do turned out not too bad. ((please note theres a shock weighing it down and is not a part of it lol)) Bought some stickers/freshners for the car. Hope to do more on the inlet mani.
  33. Roscoc

Wheels fitment on my fn2

Im open to it. Long as the arch gaps suited. I have no clue where to buy some wheels as this forum never sells wheels lol. Any ideas of places to nosey?
  34. Roscoc

Wheels fitment on my fn2

So how do i know if it does. A need a fitment guru because im. Shizzle edit: looked again.. I used my brain and it shows poke on there lol something like 18x8 et 45 looks good with 15mm poke
  35. Roscoc

Wheels fitment on my fn2

Its the newest type R mate. so then what if i got 18x8.5 with et25 would that fit perfect? edit: just checked that site.. Looks wider. So what am i looking for et55? I dont understand that lol this stuff confuses me
  36. Roscoc

Wheels fitment on my fn2

Im talking with a guy whos selling a set of wheels i like. 17x8's et"38" ish is what hes saying would that go alright on my FN2?
  37. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well the add states: The HKS Hybrid Sports Oil Filter is a new concept oil filter which improves oil pressure drop and flow properties by approximately 30% comparted to current sports oil filters. Large diameter ' Super Intake Hole ' and newly developed low resistance hybrid filter allows for...
  38. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Heyhey, So little updates on little things ive been buying. Seriously concidering buying a decal similar to the one below the window of the EP3. And a Shot of the hks filter as I was installing.. oldie seemed like it needed it tbh. Plans just now... Well Spain then back and buy...
  39. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

probably my most fav pic just before the deflectors went on lol
  40. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well spent the evening fitting the new Heko wind deflectors.. they well really easy to fit and look AWSOME Hope you like!
  41. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

So sat an hour fitting the new Gaiter and knob.. im VERY happy with the out come.. looks very oem and fresh sorry didn't take a before and after.. but it was the same as everyone else's falling to bits.. and the girl driver obviously changed gear with her nails. compliments the seats imo Now...
  42. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yeh it came pretty quick thanks again Ed.
  43. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yeh sure ill let you know how I do. on a chuffed note.
  44. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Sooo... been on a spending spree, Bought: Heko Wind deflectors Benin Tow hook Type r/integra gear knob (ball bores me) Alacantra gaiter with red lining HKS super hybrid filter YAY! excited muchies. (not my actual parts.. but what im expecting for nosey reasons)
  45. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Thanks, love them my self.. got an oil cap on route & just bought a new alacantra gaiter and gear knob.. similar to the skunk one. Yeh ill be more than happy to give you a few tips on the dipping.. my only advice just now would be make sure you can go elbo deep with your tank... a basin or...
  46. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

47. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

These came through the door today :)
  48. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yeh im excited.. im just unhappy with the dip tank.. a f**kn basin lol. heres my practices with the boa skin... will get a bigger tank for doing the cars stuff.
  49. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hey All, so.. not much going on with the bike at the moment as ive ordered some stuff for the car. Bought a mugen oil cap (rep) & mugen resevoir covers.. and now taken on my new plan to do the engine covers with a hydrographic. Here are the works ive done... a pink & black ps2 slim.. i will...
  50. Roscoc

spray painting gear knob?

best advice mate, dont bother too much hassel for it all to be rubbed off eventualy. renew or aftermarket best advice
  51. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

The car was cleaned along with my dads car the other day. Been toying with a few ideas for new wheels.. so now need to wait till after sept before i can buy a set of rims. my 25th bday coming on tuesday.. so here's hoping i get some money for wind deflectors and a rear towing eye...
  52. Roscoc

My FD2

give me. please!
  53. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Love that the summer is here. Took a shot of her clean as! Then sitting at home with the inlaws baby dc2
  54. Roscoc

Oil Changing the FN2.

What oil are you guys using? 10/40? Im unsure what oil to run on my FN2? just looking for some advice and maybe your views on what would be best for oil?
  55. Roscoc

FN2 Got my CTR Friday. My first thoughts and questions.

After market clutch wouldnt solve the third gear issue as its the teeth that get worn down. I find with my fn2 when its cold ill maybe get annoyance with the 3rd but not often, if i feel its being a pain i just pop it out of gear then back in and its fine. dont be brutal on it youd only make it...
  56. Roscoc

FN2 Type R Registration Plate Bulb

Does anyone know what bulb the fn2 uses for its regi plate light? also anyone know how to get it out, i will look at it and do it anyway but its always good if someone gives a heads up on something lol
  57. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Simon thanks for the advise, ill certainly give you a shout as I do have intentions. To do some carbon work, Ill be in contact just to ask. One or two tips! Cheers
  58. Roscoc

Supercharged DC5

I love me dc5's but the misses said she didnt like it... bet if she sat in it she would have though.. looks the game.
  59. Roscoc

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

I left the vag world to come back to jap. each to their own i agree its a lovely car.. but i dont know if its just me knowing i like the sound of the engine thats saying its nice. i personaly got fed up with vag, had a few audis and vw's still the honda trumps them all on upkeep.
  60. Roscoc

FN2 Knocking noise

what type of knocking noise? is it like the boot isnt closed properly? sometimes the rubber bumps on the boots have the possibility to be adjusted... and if the bumps have been turned in too far.. when the boot is shut it has a good few mill to play and when driving causes it to bounce about...
  61. Roscoc

FN2 Champ white wheels

Gona buy some poor boys for my self.. as ive not only heard of them from here.. but on previous forums and they get a big shout on the Dub scene side. what busts my head is the wheels... like right in the little nooks and crannies its like black tar build up.. right at the corner of the spoke...
  62. Roscoc

FN2 Driving the Honda When cold.

glad i even commented about this... as i drove while auto choke.. and when it stopped the hesitance stopped so it is that and not my mind.. cheers AGAIN Loxy lol
  63. Roscoc

FN2 Champ white wheels

No problems with powdercoating the wheels. People do it to engine blocks, calipers, all of which take a lot more heat than your wheels. 500 degrees isn't abnormal for calipers (the most commonly powdercoated part) to experience even in just normal driving. Yeh unfortunately wheels arent meant...
  64. Roscoc

FN2 Mugen oil cap

why dont you get a fine knife and lift the sticker and then glue it down on the correct way.. that way itll look better?
  65. Roscoc

FN2 Type R badge and stickers

seen where your coming from with that paul. because im in the milano it just looks out of place!
  66. Roscoc

FN2 Champ white wheels

best advise is NEVER get them painted... doesnt last chips alot easier than coating mate.
  67. Roscoc

A cheeky remap. I do stay local to a renownd honda guy who does that sort of thing at a farm in north ayrshire.. so maybe find out about that deal
  68. Roscoc

FN2 motorised mirror

ah cheers loxy, gona have a little browes through and see!
  69. Roscoc

FN2 motorised mirror

Learned that my mirror on the drivers side doesnt work. Anyone know the cost to replace the motor, either just cost for the motor or for fitting via honda? Would appreciate it Thanks Sorry should add I mean when you press the button when parked they fold!
  70. Roscoc

ahh thanks mate, im going daft thinking about it.. because i just bought the car and have a 30 day warrenty so im over thinking. cheers!!
  71. Roscoc

FN2 Type R badge and stickers

I rather the sides dont have the stickers. mines doesnt imo i think it looks tack.. badge on the grill looks alright but upsets the look of the front i think. i only have the badge on the back and i pref it that way.
  72. Roscoc

Driving my FN2 on a cold morning like today... when she's just started and im driving it feels as though its hesitant to go ONLY when cold.. Im putting this down to it actualy just being cold as when the car is warm and i press the throttle the car goes perfectly fine. any others have this...
  73. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Thanks, Needs alot more cleaning on the wheels though as im not wanting them to get screwed over by tar.. pain in the neck but worth it in the long run
  74. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Well washed her today... then it started to rain while removing the tar/dust off the wheels corners need to get in about it with a tooth brush i thinks. Please excuse the poor quality photos as its my misses crap phone!!!
  75. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

ahh yeh i get that could be painful but no, gloves always as doing it bare hands you will gather fibres that can tug the twill and make an a*se of it.
  76. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yes i did, surgical gloves.. always wore a fresh pair, pics look messy as it was my first go at that point!
  77. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Drove the car home last night! blown away by the car just makes me SO happy. will be keeping her a VERY long time.
  78. Roscoc

Paul's FN2

In aid of camber... the right tyre stretch would also help.. so what you gona roll 18x9's? make sure you look up a good tyre fit. camber shims and so on are a must.
  79. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

not your ****y cheap vynle stuff.. i mean twill carbon fibre Couple of days later... ((from my old car))
  80. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Yeh shes something else! very impressed with the interior nice and cosey to say the least :P dont know if ill do many mods to her.. i may concider wheels but im in no rush.. just little modds ill do over time to her! im into carbon fibre wrapping so may have to just do one or two things on the honda
  81. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Thanks for the welcome yeh shes a beauty.. just cant wait to get her home so i can propper polish!!
  82. Roscoc

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hi, The names Ross, Just purchased my self an AWSOME new FN2 type R.. took me to 24 before i purchased my very first car out of a garage and not private sale! come from a confused line of previous cars but since missing my previous jap car im happy with this! SO went and had a look at the car...
Back