• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Fk2 problems

Fk2 has gone into limp mode has anyone had the same problem help would be appreciated . Thanks
  2. M

ENGINE NUMBER

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT IF THE BOTTOM END ON MY ENGINE IS THE ORIGINAL.
  3. M

engine broke again

CAN ANYONE RECOMEND ANY WHERE TO BUY FORGED PISTONS AND RODS. PLEASE
  4. M

Burning oil

Since having a supercharger fitted my car is smoking like an old Vauxhall lol. It never smoked before the charger fitted has anyone had similar experience.
  5. M

Remapping

I recently had a hondata remap and I want to add a throttle body and tegiwa inlet manifold. Can anyone suggest somewhere in the South Wales area I can get these fitted and have it remapped. By the way this is on an ep3.
  6. M

RBc inlet manifold

Can anyone help. Do you need to cut the slam panel to fit a rcb inlet manifold and throttle body
  7. M

Exhaust knocking

Hi people I've just had a japspeed 4/2/1 manifold fitted and its knocking on the bottom engine mount. Can anyone suggest an easy fix,please help. Is it essential to get a remap or is it ok for a bit. Please help as the knocking is doing my head in.
Back