• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tres103

hissing noise?

hey guys I have a hissing noise when on the throttle and as you release my car is a fn2 (towards the end you do here the pcv valve sticking even though it only couple of months old) any ideas what it might be...
  2. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

hi guys im new to the forum.heres couple of pics of my older cars to my current fn2.not sure what my plans are for it yet.but no doubt ill be hooked modding by the time ive read through everones build threads. cheers for looking guys
  3. tres103

reverse gear

hey guys im new to the site and to the ctr. i bought mine yesterday its a 57( 2008 ) bronze black and love it. when parked it up last night from picking it up.i noticed my reverse gear has a very loud whine.just seen if this is normal for them.?all forward gears smooth and no noises. other...
Back