• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

I'm thinking of getting some Meiser R coilovers for my dc5

Finally bedded in the meisterR shocks and wow they perform really well. I've got the front dampers on 5...will put them up to 10 and see how they feel. Any ideas on dampening jerrick?
  2. K

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi mook any chanceI could grab x2 type-R-owners stickers? Tried inboxing you but it's full up
  3. K

Great info thanks jerrick. I have bought the crd+ just waiting to get get my car back from getting set up and can't wait to see how better my dc5 handles.
  4. K

I'm with you Chris i like heritage aswell but my pocket can't afford it unfortunately. Clearly jerrick hasn't got anything sensible to say. Thanks for the advise chris
  5. K

I live in bristol the Pro tyre here set up drift cars and track cars.I've taken all my cars there as they are really good. Im torn between meiserR zetas hear loads of good things.and obviously you seem to know alot about bilstein. I keep looking at the b14's they are nice but my pockets just...
  6. K

I know nothing about civics. What year is the ep3 so I can think about buying the bilsteins 14s? what springs and anything else I need. Pro tyre will be doing the fitting and set up
  7. K

Do i really need a rack riser and tie rod ends?

I'm thinking of getting yellowspeed coilovers? Are they any good as I've heard mixed reviews
  8. K

I've heard good and bad about all manufacturers tbh. I don't really want to put ep3 ends on my car
  9. K

I've decided to get the yellow speed pro sport, they seem to be well priced and have heard good things about them
  10. K

Won't be buying anything off eBay bro bunch of scammers on there
  11. K

I've seen the Meiser R's for £800 which seems like a bargin.
  12. K

I've looked at that website and it says nothing found for civic ep3 or integra?
  13. K

I can't seem to find anywhere which have bilstein B14's for a dc5?
  14. K

When I got the car I found out it had tein setup and been lowered I like the feel and ride. Some silly girl t boned me so need new set up. I'll check out those bilstein 14's ***. Thanks for the advice.
  15. K

Just street and abit of track, my budget is 900 max
  16. K

Hi guys are these coilovers any good? Or Tein street?
Back