• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Bugger... Small but annoying...

Washed my EP3 on Saturday and then went for a spin. Driving down a local b road, put my foot down, hit vtec and then heard a banging noise that I thought came from the rear of the car... What could it be? Had my bumper come loose? Had my spoiler come loose? Was it something worse??? Well, I...
  2. M

Heaters / Thermostat ???

Hi all, My blowers work fine and my temp gauge on the dash reads fine, (I think - it's never on halfway like most cars tend to be but it gets to near there and always stays there very quickly). Thing is, even having the heating on full the air from the blowers really is nothing more than cold...
  3. M

Centre Section Query...

On the EP3 CTR it seems a pretty popular option to get an unsilenced B-Pipe from the likes of Scorpion, Sportex etc... Apart from the bore size of the pipe itself, surely just removing the centre silencer will give a similar outcome? Granted, I appreciate the gas flow won't be as quick as a...
  4. M

What next.....

So, I picked up the CTR last Friday evening and since then I have ordered a new stereo surround and wiring harness for my own stereo, custom made induction kit made up over the weekend, ordered some Poorboys detailing products ready to restore the paintwork this coming weekend and got some HIDs...
  5. M

Deposit paid...

Took a deposit on my A3 on Saturday and put a deposit down on what will be my first CTR today. All being well I will be picking it up next wknd with 12 months MOT. Opted for Nighthawk Black, its an 03 plate. Just a shame it doesn't have aircon and it has what seems to be the usual wear on the...
  6. M

Anybody in Lincoln???

Is there anybody in Lincoln that owns an EP3 Type R that would let me have a look around it and see what the gearstick location is like etc please? My Audi is up for sale and I want to get an EP3 CTR as soon as it sells but I wouldn't mind having a look round one where there is no pressure to...
Back