• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Savage

DIY: HID Install EP3

HID are only illegal if you have anything lower than 6000k I think Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. Savage

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

Everyone to their own but do you have any other body mods as this on a standard car would look ott Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. Savage

My Ep3 type R

Exhaust sounds awesome Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  4. Savage

New Headlights

have you any joys with this as my headlights get condensation on the inside to and would be nice to solve this.
  5. Savage

changed the colour of my alloys on ep3 just to be different

looks very nice. good job on the calipers
  6. Savage

Red seat belts

At present i work for Dennis Eagle who manufacture trucks and we soruce red seat belts for vehicles being exported to Austrialia so i am going to try and source some through the company who supply us. If i have any joy i will post an update has i am sure if they are suitable for a 24 ton...
  7. Savage

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

looking really nice mate. Where did you get your mats. I am ordering the gatior as well now lol
  8. Savage

A Basic Guide How To Clean Your Seats

nice video
  9. Savage

EP3 Service Manual PDF- Working link

cheers for this
  10. Savage

Keep it red or spray it

Have you seen the copper colour ford have released for the new fiesta that could look rather smart.
Back