• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. notoriousgtt

Should an aerial connection look like this?

Was wondering why my radio reception was terrible and come across this... Surely this is not normal, there is a male connection that goes into the back of the stereo but this was held in with selotape :eek: Any idea how to manufacture a more permanent solution?
  2. notoriousgtt

Keys & Fobs and where to get them

Does anybody know if these are the original key & alarm fob? I only have the one and the fob is a little worse for wear. Also where would be the best place to go for a new key (or set of keys) and alarm fobs?
  3. notoriousgtt

My 02 Silver UKDM CTR

I picked this up over the weekend. UKDM 85000 miles Complete service history Plenty of receipts for work done. Mugen (copy) spoiler Front upper brace Random induction kit with Skunk2 stickers... :rolleyes: She drives beautifully and its nice to have something more modern and comfortable than...
Back