• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 10 Things You Didn't Know About The DC5 (Video)

start button was optional extra on any of the packs
  2. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 10 Things You Didn't Know About The DC5 (Video)

lil knob on speedometer if you twist it, it changes the brightness of your speedometer
  3. A

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

ight mate its alex that had the black ep2 with carbon bonnet. Have a NHB DC5 now but not sure if you've seen it yet Nice specs. need to update this as its charged now, lol
  4. A

DC5 Brembo best brake set-up

Hi, so I've got a dc5 integra, which come with 4 pot brembos up front as standard, and understand ep owners use this as an upgrade. Was wondering what would be the best set up for discs, pads, brake lines and fluids. I'm thinking: - 300mm and 260mm drilled and grooved brembos discs - ferodo...
  5. A

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

Cheers mate! I live in Staines, I'm on the Ashford side, Just round the corner from Matthew Arnold School, There's a few of us from this neck of the woods in NHB Ep3's! round the corner from me, I live Ashford at stanwell road, seen a few NHB round too me and my mate in his supercharged mini...
  6. A

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

nice car mate where bouts you based, London/Heathrow? I live Ashford/Staines and work at heathrow
Back